Twilight Saga Q&A #2

-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by -veiled- »

cascsiany wrote:I don't think anyone can really answer these questions other than Stephenie, but I'd like to hear some speculation about these questions

->What were Edward's thoughts when he realized Renesme's gift?

->What were Edward's thoughts when Bella first let's him in her head at the end of Breaking Dawn?

->What are Charlie and Renee's minds like? (I am sure Edward would be curious what would make Bella a mental mute.)
The only way I think we will ever get those answers to Edward's thoughts is if Stephenie happens to finish "Midnight Sun". *crosses fingers* Maybe one day, that would be awesome!
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

-veiled- wrote:
cascsiany wrote:I don't think anyone can really answer these questions other than Stephenie, but I'd like to hear some speculation about these questions

->What were Edward's thoughts when he realized Renesme's gift?

->What were Edward's thoughts when Bella first let's him in her head at the end of Breaking Dawn?

->What are Charlie and Renee's minds like? (I am sure Edward would be curious what would make Bella a mental mute.)
The only way I think we will ever get those answers is if she happens to finish "Midnight Sun". *crosses fingers* Maybe one day, that would be awesome!
I think you guys are right. I heard the rumors that Stephenie IS going to finish Midnight Sun. Also, from the end of Breaking Dawn, it sounds like there could be room for several more books, or maybe a new series. Sounds like Stephenie is just going with the flow. I think the more she is encouraged, the more she will right. Also, in your guys honest opinions, how much do you guys think Bella ever REALLY loved Jacob? Think it was ever really romantic love? Sounds like it was nothing compared to what she felt for Edward. Regardless, in the end sounds like Edward and Bella are still soulmates.
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLuvsEdward »

It does sound like there will be more twilight books!

I hope there are. SM doesn't want to go there again yet but i think she will, maybe in a few yrs? :) :D
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

AliceLuvsEdward wrote:It does sound like there will be more twilight books!

I hope there are. SM doesn't want to go there again yet but i think she will, maybe in a few yrs? :) :D
I think that's because of what happened with Midnight Sun. It sounds like it's a good chance she will finish it at some point, when she's ready. Also, like I said, it sounds like she doesn't have a certain amount of books she's planning on writing, so it sounds like she's open to suggestions. :D
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

E&BForever wrote:I haven't read the whole series: But I have a question: It might actually be kind of funny Did Stephenie hear that some were angry that Bella ended up "loving" Jacob? If so, what was her reaction?
Chantell
Um, yeah. She sorta addressed the fact on her Eclipse FAQ page on her website. Here's the link: http://stepheniemeyer.com/ecl_faq.html

You have to scroll down a little though until the 5th question. Does that help?

Love,
*Wanderer*
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

All this talk about Midnight Sun is making me nervous, as I'm a MS Virgin. lol I have way too much respect for stephenie's thoughts on it being leaked (not saying people who have read it don't) to go find in on the net, I won't even go look at the one she posted on her own site. I want to wait for the Book to be published, Even if it takes another year or so. I want the final copy : )
E&BForever wrote:I think you guys are right. I heard the rumors that Stephenie IS going to finish Midnight Sun. Also, from the end of Breaking Dawn, it sounds like there could be room for several more books, or maybe a new series. Sounds like Stephenie is just going with the flow. I think the more she is encouraged, the more she will right. Also, in your guys honest opinions, how much do you guys think Bella ever REALLY loved Jacob? Think it was ever really romantic love? Sounds like it was nothing compared to what she felt for Edward. Regardless, in the end sounds like Edward and Bella are still soulmates.
Chantell
and it being finished is not a rumor.... This was posted on StephenieMeyer.com
June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun.

I would love to see her do more books, I want alice's story so bad i can taste it! lol!
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

*Wanderer* wrote:
E&BForever wrote:I haven't read the whole series: But I have a question: It might actually be kind of funny Did Stephenie hear that some were angry that Bella ended up "loving" Jacob? If so, what was her reaction?
Chantell
Um, yeah. She sorta addressed the fact on her Eclipse FAQ page on her website. Here's the link: http://stepheniemeyer.com/ecl_faq.html

You have to scroll down a little though until the 5th question. Does that help?
Thanks! :D ITA too! There are lots of different kind of love.
Love,
*Wanderer*
Team Edward for life!
BrandOfHeroine

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

I really wish SM would write more books, but what do you think would happen in them?
Of course we could see Renesmee's life with Jake, or something like that, but there has to be like a main 'problem'. What do you think that would be?
numb4oneballer
Settled in Forks

Post by numb4oneballer »

Hey just a quick question for everyone. Obviously Carlisle Cullen is his real name along with the rest of his family. Also, they go by that name in their interactions with the human world. So, if they continue doing this for every place they go, wouldn't some people catch on that these Cullens are constantly in high school and unchanging. I mean they're exceptional students who go to prestigious colleges and what not. If i'm missing something please tell me. Thank you.
BrandOfHeroine

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

numb4oneballer wrote:Hey just a quick question for everyone. Obviously Carlisle Cullen is his real name along with the rest of his family. Also, they go by that name in their interactions with the human world. So, if they continue doing this for every place they go, wouldn't some people catch on that these Cullens are constantly in high school and unchanging. I mean they're exceptional students who go to prestigious colleges and what not. If i'm missing something please tell me. Thank you.
I was wondering the same thing. I think maybe at some point instead of using Cullen they use another name, like Esme's Platt Evenson, or Jasper's Whitlock.