EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Post by A.H »

hello!

wow.. i guess i'm never going to keep up with you guys.. how many pages of posts??

hi to all new peeps. i'm ayan or a.h whatever is easiest.

Do you think that Emmett would ever go against his "vegitarian" side? If so, why and in what circumstances?

I agree with everyone so far. He wouldn't do it on purpose but if he came close enough to do it he wouldn't back down.

I'm going slightly off topic but in english we studied of mice and men by john steinbeck last year and i've got an exam on the text soon so I was doing some revision and going through my character notes and Curley is described as pugnacious which reminds me off Emmett.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
TeamEmmett
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmett »

Do you think that Emmett would ever go against his "vegitarian" side? If so, why and in what circumstances?

i agree with you guys, i think that he would try his hardest not to but if the situation came up i think he would resist as much as he could. the passage from midnight sun gives great perspective on that!
Image Image Image
"I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now." Emmett
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Brella, we would love it if you officially became part of our crew! To do that, go to page 10 of this thread and fill out the questionnaire created by waiting tobe dazzled. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:
Promotions...

Kristin, you are a Wrecking Ball Trainee!
~Carrie :)
:o Yay! Lol, we all posted so much last night :lol: I only had my bulldozer for a day :lol:

I think if there was a chance that a human found out, or if a human was to suspicious I think he would talk to Carlisle, and he would say no, and then they would probably move. :lol: So no. He said he had trouble commiting to the new life, but I think he wouldn't endanger his family like that.
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

I think Emmett would only go against his vegetarian side if he came across another human who smelled too good to resist. I don't think Emmett necessarily likes to go against it, but I don't think he feels as badly about it as some of the others. I think Emmett accepts very readily that they do make mistakes and likely will make future ones.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

I agree with amborisa. i only think he would cheat if he found a singer. rose and the family mean to much to him for him to ruin it all for his selfishness.

AND GOOD MORNING LADEZZZZ!!!!!!!. THANK LORD AFTER I WENT TO SLEEP I ONLY MISSED TWO PAGES.. whew.

AND I THINK WE need bhg back... do you ralize we would be on page 30 b now... ha we are going to go through whole treads n like weeks :) i am so proud and i wonder if emmett will make a guest apperence for are new thead..???;)
love cam
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Hey There Elizah

Post by Hey There Elizah »

GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! IT'S THE START OF A BRAND NEW DAY!
Damn Noggin! Ahhhh!

Anyway... What up with the crew today?
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

The hubby is taking me to a close by winery today to do a tour and wine tasting. I'm so excited!

Anyone have anything interesting on the books for today?
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Everyone so far has sumed it up pretty well. He's already done it before but I think the roles are interchangable for him. He knows what he is and that drinking human blood in natural but he doesn't have a problem staying on the veggie diet. When his singers appeared it was hard for him to resist because he was fairly new. If it happened now, he might have been able to withstand as he's had more practice resisting longer. But I agree with eveyone that he wouldn't intentionally break his diet as it would bring him shame and/or disappointment from his family(spectulation on my part).
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

WOW! I go on vacation and you ladies add more than 40 pages while I'm gone and we now have a cheerleading squad. :shock: I've read about 10 pages that I missed, but I still need to catch up on the rest.

Welcome to all the new members that joined while I was gone. Glad to have you here.

Before you gals put me further behind, I'm locking this thread and starting us a new one. I'll come back and post the link once it's up.

And before anyone gets any ideas, Emmett is here with me. I had to do without for 4 days so I'm not giving him back for a while. :D

EDIT: Here's the new thread: http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... =29&t=2910
Take care of it. :D
Banner by urcoolcarrie