EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh dear, 130 pages?! I was only gone on vacation for a week or so. Sorry I haven't been on lately to post in here but I'm back. Now, on to the question:

What do you think is the glue that holds Emmett and Rosalie together?
I guess the phrase "opposites attract" is proven correct in this relationship. I think Emmett is the one that keeps Rosalie grounded to where she is. Without him, she would truly be lost. Many people think that it is Emmett that needs Rose, but I think it's the other way around. Rosalie has just this deep burning desire that she will never be able to have. So if she can't have that, she can have Emmett at least, I see. Yes, their relationship is probably more physical than emotional but that's just how Emmett and Rose are and that does not mean their relationship is any less meaningful than Alice and Jaspers or Bella and Edwards and so on.
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_fanpire »

Yay a new thread! :)
What do you think is the glue that holds Emmett and Rosalie together?
I agree with what everyone else said with the whole oppisites attract thing. And yes, I think that their relationship is more physical then emotional, but that doesn't mean that they don't really love each other. I also think that the fact that Rosalie saved Emmett has a big part in their relationship. I think that Emmett is the perfect match for Rosalie and she really needs him. Without him, Rosalie might be really screwed up and she really needs someone to love her. However, sometimes, I wonder if she would give up her life with Emmett in order to be human again. I know that I wouldn't if I was her because Emmett is amazing to her, but we all know how much she wishes she could be human again.
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Okay, just to clarify, when I said I think their relationship is more physical then emotional, I didn't mean they don't really love each other.

And yes, I believe it did say somewhere that Rosalie would give Emmett and her life with the Cullens up in a heartbeat(sorry couldn't resist :lol: ) if she could be human again. Although now that Nessie is in the picture, I don't know if that still applies. I would imagine it does--she wanted to be a mother more than anything.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Haha. Well this one was bound to happen eventually I suppose :lol: Yay! New thread :D
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Hey fellow Emmett lovers!

Here you go: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/x ... 927560.gif

Enjoy!
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

Thank you Elizah! Loving the eye candy/Daily fix of Emmett in all his goodness!
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Sweetness! Forget the new car smell, I want the new board smell. I still can't believe we posted so much on the old one. =P
Unfortunately, I don't really have much to say about the current discussion topic. I think if I tried to make another thought-out post about Emmett and Rosalie's confusing relationship, my brain would explode. :lol: And everyone basically stated what I was thinking already, so. . . Good job, guys! -Thumbs up-
Hey There Elizah wrote:Hey fellow Emmett lovers!

Enjoy!
WIN!
Oh holy crow, I had to save that to my computer. It made me laugh so much, for some reason. xD Thankee-sai, Elizah!
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Hey There Elizah wrote:Hey fellow Emmett lovers!
Enjoy!
OH WOW!!! thank you Elizah you just became one of my favorite people in this universe *gives gigantic bear hug* ;) :lol: Good job on the posting guys!
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
Hey There Elizah

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Aww! I feel so loved!

Hehe.

Glad you guys like it!

If I come across anything else I'll post it asap.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Hmmm...Love for all things Emmett? LOL I mean when I first read the series I could sort of see everyone's attraction to Edward and Jacob. But I just couldn't understand why no one saw Emmett, I mean who wouldn't want a life size Teddy Bear?
- What was your first impression of Emmett?
Ok at first I didn't notice Emmett. I mean in the first book he was there but just kinda in the background. It wasn't until BD that I got a feel for what type of character he was. After I read that I noticed him more and more in the other books.
- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
His understanding of what someone needs and instead of worrying too much just doing whats needs to be done.
- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
Ok I love when he tells Rose her appology doesn't count until Bella is conscience. He is trying to relieve some of the tension but also relaying to Rose that it's not enough she has more to do to make up for the harm she has caused.
- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
Hmm...As an actor I guess he was ok, but as for a purely asthetic view, He just was not big enough for me. I mean he is described as having body builder look, right? Don't get me wrong Kellan is attractive and all but he just didn't stike me as imtimidating enough to be Emmett.
- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Umm..not at the moment.
-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
I have stated it already but I will say it again...Rosalie does not deserve him!! :twisted:
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth