EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by copper curls »

I think that Emmett is the perfect older brother to Bella. I love that he tells Rosalie that her apology doesn't count... it's true, and Emmett's probably the only one who can actually get away with saying that to Rose. Without getting their face broken, I mean. :D
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
vampirechick101 wrote:I love you BHG you are the best ;)
That's what Emmett always says!!! :lol:
nice :D ..By the way I call Emmett for tomorrow I have to use my destruction tools with someone ;) :lol:
see you ladies later Love you all *emmett bear hugs* :D
EDIT* I forgot to ask..Is Emmett taken Monday? I don't want to just say I have him without asking...sorry ladies :( If he's free then I call him!! :lol:
Last edited by vampirechick101 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

on the point of calling emmett for the day just a reminder to yall that i have emmett all wendsay cuz that is the end of my bet conciquence ;) ha just for the new traniees we had an age bet between shannon (skyalr) and bhg and i gave celabacy with emmett for a week.. it is up on wends so laydezz watch out an i have himm ALLLL wendsday... Shannon did u have him tues... i forgot :)
love cam :lol: :mrgreen:
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Yep *inhales deeply* new thread smell, beautiful. :D Are we the only team who has two threads? I feel awesome about that. Welcome new members! I'm Meztli, or Mez for short. I hope you have fun here on this thread. Congradulations to the promotions ladies, we are such hard workers. And welcome back BHG. AS you can see we've been busy so much that we are on our second thread. Let'd do it guys!! Woot woot.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Woo Hoo! New Thread, Ya Smell It? I guess not since it's not so new anymore. You guys are fast, 4 pages already. Dang!

Just wanted to say Hello to all my Old Crewmates and Welcome those Newest Crewmates.

To all the Newest Crew, I'm Shannon (skylarblue or sky - whatever works for you, I answer to them all) and I am the New Trainee Supervisor. If you have any questions please PM me and I will be more than happy to provide any help that I can.

Please enjoy your time here, we're glad that you decided to join our Group and remember the rules and please reply to the Topics posted.

QOTD: What do you think is the glue that holds Emmett and Rosalie together?

Me!!!! :lol: Just jokes. I think that Emmett and Rose are the opposite of each other with balances out their
relationship. While Emmett is carefree and Rose is a bit more serious they balance each other which makes their relationship work. Since they are on the opposite sides of the rainbow, they totally get each other and they are like a hand and glove.

I hope that made sense.

Take Care my Homies :D

ETA: I forgot to let everyone know that Emmett is mine on Tues. Since I decided to be a Great Manager and sacrifice my time with CAM, I get him to myself at least one day this week.
Last edited by skylarblue on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_fanpire »

copper curls wrote:I think that Emmett is the perfect older brother to Bella. I love that he tells Rosalie that her apology doesn't count... it's true, and Emmett's probably the only one who can actually get away with saying that to Rose. Without getting their face broken, I mean. :D
Ya, I think that if Edward would say that, he'd get attacked :P But Carlisle and Esme could probably get away with it... but they wouldn't say it anyways.
Emmett just speaks the truth and you have to love him for it.
Oh and by the way Meztli, I love the picture in your signature.
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Yeah, Emmett is blunt, but in a go-with-the-flow kind of way.
:D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

Wow. 4 pages already! Crazy.

I think we need a new question for this evening....?
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Thank you Fanpire.
The glue that sticks them together? Each other. It's each other that they are missing in their life. With them together, they are complete and thus are inseperateble.
Also, on a side note, and I know this doesn't really apply to Emmett, well kinda, but I wasn't getting any response in the threads I posted in but my question is what is the song in the movie where Victoria is walking down the stairs at the end? Somebody asked me and I didn't know so I figured someone would know here.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

OME! I get on and not only has the EDC, Inc. gained another thread but they have made it 4 pages in. I’m so proud *wipes away tear*
So to the new members, Hello.
I’m Heather, Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
To answer the question that was presented earlier.
What do you think is the glue that holds Emmett and Rosalie together?

I’m basically going to repeat what seems to be pretty much the general consensus on EDC, Inc. I think that Emmett and Rosalie are such opposites that they fit together perfectly (The cliché, “You complete me” comes to mind right now). I do think that their relationship is strong from a physical perspective but I also believe that it has a very deep down, welded aspect to it as well that is normally over looked.

Now
Ambrosia wrote: I think we need a new question for this evening....?
I understand that quite a few people have already answered the topic question but out of repect for those who haven't, how about we stick with the current topic...maybe just tweak it a bit (just so those who haven't had a chance to answer the first question aren't completly left in the dust?)
What truly sets Emmett and Rosalie’s relationship apart from the others (Edward/Bella, Jasper/Alice, etc.)

Just to remind everyone..Responses to Topic Questions that are found to be thought out and well written may result in early promotion and recognition by the management team.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’