Muse

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Muse

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Radiohead=<3
Muse is nothing like radiohead.
Muse= also <3.
Hey, Twi, what song is the best off of Origin of Symmetery? its the only full album I have...
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Really, CastMeNotAway? Haha, that's awesome! I tried to get Muscle Museum and City of Delusion as ringtones but my phone said it was too big, which it wasn't. :roll: It made me mad. But I'm the same way, I'll list practically every song when someone asks me which is my favorite. Though no one really asks me because I hardly know any Muse fans... :?

Viola, my favorite on that album is probably.. New Born, Darkshines, or Bliss.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

wow- twilight<3 u are making up most of the thread. anyway, look at my screen name. i am and always will be.
my fav. song is hysteria. it gives me hysteria. but my other fav. songs that are knights of cydonia, butterflies and hurricanes is a recent addition, hyper music, sing for absolution and more. :mrgreen:
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yeah, I know. But at least I'm not double posting... I'm just trying to get you people to talk but you all aren't doing that good of a job! ;)

Let's think about what we can talk about... Hmmm

What do you think the new album will be called? Be as silly, creative, or serious as you please!

We've basically covered favorite songs, but if you are a newb, you can tell us!

We can discuss albums:

Which is your favorite album and why?

What's your favorite album cover art and why?

Random questions:

What is your most played Muse song on iTunes?

What Muse things do you have (desktop wallpaper, ringtone, cell phone background, etcetera)?

Misheard lyrics.

I have more when you want them but that must start SOME kind of conversation, right? I'll start off by answering a few:

Which is your favorite album and why?
Showbiz. Every song on that album is just made of win! I'm in love with practically every song and they sound so much different than every other band, which I really like. A lot of people don't like the Showbiz-era but I think their best songs are from that album. The funny thing is, though, that my favorite song (New Born or Butterflies and Hurricanes) don't actually come off that album.

What's your favorite album cover art and why?
Showbiz. I love the color blue and that girl just looks so cool. It reminds me of that Brita commercial where everyone who drinks it looks like they are underwater. It is just very soothing and calm.

What is your most played Muse song on iTunes?
Exo-Politics

What Muse things do you have (desktop wallpaper, ringtone, cell phone background, etcetera)?
I have a desktop wallpaper. It's black and white but it looks sepia sometimes... it's just the members standing a little off center and then with the white MUSE logo. And then I have a Starlight ringtone, and my cell phone background is Dom.. eating kangaroo. :lol:
bella fiori
Wandering Through Town

Post by bella fiori »

Misheard lyrics.

Oh, I'm good at this one!

Here are some of mine:

Last line of Sing For Absolution: I swear I won't be obtuse.

Knights of Cydonia: Don't waste your time on giant wings, you.

And this one I'm thrilled to be wrong about, because I nearly couldn't bear the cynicism:
Endlessly: I'll give you everything, but I won't give you love.
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Favorite Album: Absolution (Love Origin of Symmetry too though... Actually, I love all of them :lol:)

Most Played Song: Hysteria... by a lot!

What Muse Thing Do I Have?: Hysteria as my ringtone... I already told that story on the last page though :lol: I swear, as long as I live that will be my ringtone <3
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

wow- ok.
fav. album coverart: hullabaloo. tis awesome.

fav. album and music with it: showbiz.

most played song: hysteria and butterflies and hurricanes fall soon after

what i have of muse: all their cd, ringtone, in my screen name, some of my music thoughts.

awesome, some new q. plz?
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
bella71
Settled in Forks

Post by bella71 »

I have to say I never heard of Muse before until I went to Stephenie's website and listened to her play list and well I fell in love ....
CherylImage
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Woo! More people are posting.. finally. Or, well you all are just posting more!

"Knights of Cydonia: Don't waste your time on giant wings, you."

HAHA!!! How did you hear that? That's hilarious. :lol:

The misheard lyrics I can think of right now, is in City of Delusion. I always thought it was saying "All your faeries turn to dust" rather than "All your theories turn to dust"
bella fiori
Wandering Through Town

Post by bella fiori »

I love to make up new lyrics when the real ones aren't clear, or when something else works almost as well.

There's almost no sport in it with Muse; it's too easy.

You walked in space, then you floated all away.
~ The Small Print

I can't stop listening to Hysteria; it's my favorite at the moment. A week ago there was another song in its place, but I can't be certain which one it was. Map of the Problematique? Sing For Absolution? How can you pick one song and say, "That's my favorite"?