EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by Brella »

Hey guys...thank you all for the warm welcomes. I am totally static about joining.

What is the glue that holds Emmett and Rosalie together?
Hmmmm...I would say that it is similar to what holds all the couples together. I think SM is big on that whole yin and yang completion thing. I mean I think Rose could be with anyone who wasn't so open, honest and caring. I mean there is no guile with Emmett, what you see is what you get. Rose maybe shallow but she hides alot and doesn't like to show too much of whats really going on. Emmett accepts her and loves her but also won't take any of her crap. He won't give in when he knows she is wrong but on the surface he will fight for her to the end. Am I making any sense? :lol:

What sets Rosalie/Emmett apart from the other couples?
Ok I think that what sets Rose and Emmett apart is that they had absolutly no idea they were looking for the other. I think that with Carlisle/Esme, Jasper/Alice and Edward/Bella, they all kinda had an inkling what type of person would suit for them because they knew themselves and their needs. But Rose and Emmett had no idea exactly what they had when they found each other and no idea that the other was their perfect match. I honestly think they are shocked that they complete each other.
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

GIRLS! WE"VE ARLEADY GOT 7 PAGES AND IT HASN"T EVEN BEEN A FULL DAY!! :lol:
Seriously..we are taking over the world! Muhahahaha.. :twisted:
How many people do we have now?
Oh wait..that will be on the first page..I shall take a squizz after i write this..

Well I have been practicing with my new Wrecking Ball, although it was without Emmett..BHG had him securely out of my reach..*eyes unhappily*..she found the way I was sneaking in to get him and conveniently placed a waredrobe infront of it..grrr..*shakes fist unhappily*..
http://newsblog.projo.com/DEMOLISH%2002%20BM.JPG
So I can't wait till i can sneak Emmett away again..By theh way..who has him next?? Just out of curiosity..I'm not planning on sneaking him away or anything.. :?

Where is everyone?? Hello..Anybody out there?? *yells unresponsibly into space with effective echo*
Although, as expressed earlier..I suppose everyone is zonked out for the night..Except for a couple of us..hmmm..Oh well..I'm going to browse the rest of the Lex..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, eliselovesedwardx. nice job with the wrecking ball. ;)
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

What is the glue that hold Emmett and Rosalie together?

I'm going to have to agree with those you that said it's their opposite personalities that really make them mesh well. Rosalie brings out Emmett's soft side, because it's obvious that he cares for her, and he sort of... well, I don't want to say humbles her, but in a way, I think that he might.

What truly sets Emmett and Rosalie’s relationship apart from the others (Edward/Bella, Jasper/Alice, etc.)

I think that they probably have a more laid back approach to their relationship than the other couples, as well. Somehow, I see them getting into more squabbles (is that a real word? lol) than the others as well, but making up quickly afterward.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Wow. I really had a hard time keeping up with the last thread!
Thanks for the new topics! Here we go!...

What do you think is the glue that holds Emmett and Rosalie together?
waiting tobe dazzled wrote: I’m basically going to repeat what seems to be pretty much the general consensus on EDC, Inc. I think that Emmett and Rosalie are such opposites that they fit together perfectly (The cliché, “You complete me” comes to mind right now). I do think that their relationship is strong from a physical perspective but I also believe that it has a very deep down, welded aspect to it as well that is normally over looked.
After reading through all the resopnses that have already been posted, I think you all have summed it up from every angle. ;)

What truly sets Emmett and Rosalie’s relationship apart from the others (Edward/Bella, Jasper/Alice, etc.)
Each couple have their own ways with their relationships. I think that is just how relationships are, even in real life. They all love their mates, but express it differently. Edward and Bella seem to have that "Epic" type of love, while with Alice and Jasper it's kinda like "Oh yeah! They are together!" Maybe not ALWAYS obvious, but still a strong couple. Now! When it comes to Emmett and Rosalie- I think their relationship is pretty typical (except of course for being vampires & those sort of complications :lol: ), she gets mad- Emmett laughs and goes to try to calm her down. She doesn't want to do something- He can usually persuade her. Even if she gives in grudgingly. They may never physically age, but I can definately see Rosalie acting more like a grouchy old lady & Emmett being the old man who acts like he doesn't hear her! :lol: She would then give him the silent treatment & he would just laugh and make a joke about it. By saying that, I do not mean they don't love each other any less than any other couple!
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:GIRLS! WE"VE ARLEADY GOT 7 PAGES AND IT HASN"T EVEN BEEN A FULL DAY!! :lol:
Seriously..we are taking over the world! Muhahahaha.. :twisted:
haha yes we are :P

edc= word domination..

aahh new thread :)

has anyone tried to demolish a whole city?.. or country?.. :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello All. Hope everyone is having a good day/night so far.

I just wanted to let Ayan know that Emmett and I destroyed a whole town and it was frowned upon. BHG said that while destroying buildings were good not to get to carried away because then people will begin to notice so we had to keep it all on the "down low."

When I get Emmett all to myself this week, it's going to be really hard to control myself but I promised that I would be good. :lol:
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

haha ok shannon.. just checking my boundaries..

emmett and i got a bit carried away with things and we kind of partly demolished a school :oops:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi ... ilding.jpg
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Okay, my husband was watching THE MOVIE with me the other day, and the first scene that they show Emmett's jeep in, I think he fell in love! lol

He asked me, "So... why doesn't he drive that thing everywhere?"

It's definitely gone on our list of cars we want to own someday. :)

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
TeamEmmett
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmett »

i'm trying to talk the husband into seeing it with me. i neeed to see it again!!
Image Image Image
"I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now." Emmett