EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by LindsOuimet »

TeamEmmett wrote:i'm trying to talk the husband into seeing it with me. i neeed to see it again!!
I was surprised that I convinced my husband to see it with me twice!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
TeamEmmett
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmett »

nice!! i've only seen it once with my 3 sisters-in-law we had a blast but our seats were horrible so i'm looking forward to seeing it from a normal seat this time!
Image Image Image
"I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now." Emmett
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Okay so I think that almost everyone has answered the two topics. So, we need somthing new to keep this moving along. I apologize to Heather but I need to get my Emmett juices flowing and something to talk about while sitting here at work.

So, New Topic:
What sort of romantic thing can you see Emmett doing for Rosalie?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

No worries Shannon...your so lucky that you get to get on the lex were you work. Do they have any openings lol?

Hmm thats a good question.
Well the fact that I am fairly un-romantic for a female will probably hinder me in this question :lol: but I think that the fact that he has given her numerous "perfect" weddings is pretty sweet.
Sadly thats all I have right now, I'll get back to it later...I'm looking forward to hearing other people's ideas though :D
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Hmmm..new question time..

I can see Emmett being the whole "bring flowers home from work to wife" type of person..maybe a bit of "special anniversary present"..and probably get Alice to pick out very nice "pretty dresses" for him to give her as a present..then maybe just putting up with all her theatrics and stubbornness is pretty romantic considering how much complains and is very stubborn?
And I have to agree with the giving of many, many many "perfect" weddings is vair vair romantic..not every many would be able to do that.. :lol:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I see Emmett as being the type of guy who would basically do anything for Rosalie.
Maybe she'll have an island one day? :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

She probably already has an island. :D I bet Emmett would do just about anything for her. The truth is, though... I don't think that their love is defined by gift-giving. I think that just the fact that he would do anything for her is enough.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
KeroroGunsoFan2009
Settled in Forks
Location: Absorbed in the Twilight books. Don't try and get me out.

Post by KeroroGunsoFan2009 »

Hmm...I would think he's the type of guy who would go for the expensive stuff to make her happy. As said before, maybe he'll get her an island. lol But yeah, like fine jewelery or clothes. Maybe even cars.
Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Clean-Up Crew Member of EDC Inc.
Dazzled.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled. »

Hurray, new question. :]

As a couple of you have already mentioned, Emmett has given Rosalie so many perfect weddings, and that on it's own is very sweet of him.
I also think that, if it were possible, Emmett would give Rosalie the child she's always wanted. I think he probably knows this is the best thing he could ever give her and he probably regrets being a vampire because he cannot do so. Although, now that Renesmee is in the picture, he's probably feeling better about the fact that he can't.
Other than that, I think Emmett gives Rosalie alot of romance in bed, if you know what I mean. They seem to have that going on, seeing as he teases Bella about it so much in Breaking Dawn. Haha.
But I think he's also the type of guy who would set up a romantic dinner just for the two of them, something super sweet just to make her forgive him for being such a goofball :lol:
And of course, who could stay angry at someone like Emmett? I know I wouldn't be able to.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
"Bout time someone scored around here." - Emmett Cullen
Bulldozer Trainee of EDC. Inc
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

MY LAYDEZZZZZZ IMMMM BACKKKKKK... im sorry i missed you elise, shannon mimi and my other halves that means all of you ;) (hugs &kisses) well.. umm.. you guys might know i stayed upp REALY late on fri and i goot my computer taken away...... IM SORRY... i was going insane missing you guys-i am realy addictid to edc... like seriouly now for the topic ant hand..

ha i get beat for this alot. apperently outside of the edc world (yes we have a world of our own) people think emmett is a bit of a jerk :o (yeah im shocked to...) i was talking to some cullen enthusis and they we talking down emmett for not loving rose enough. :o :o anywhoo to get to my point i think that emmett could be the most ROMANTIC guy ever .. if you see how he acts around rose you will know what i mean.. i could see him with the roses (no pun intended) and the candels ect.. I WANT EMMETT BACK!

just to remind yall that shannon get emmett tomorrow and i get him the next day.. so bee looking for our demos... a week away from emmett leaves alot to be done... look out for my posts..

love the one and only crazy nutzo CAM!!!!!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN