Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

I was so happyyyyyyy to see him for 5.3 seconds on screen lol :) he's so cutee

Lahali wrote:I agree, he is really cute, but he is smart about the whole last name thing. Five years from now, if he wants to live a normal life, he can....although I'm pretty sure he will still have fangirls fawning over him. ;)
lol yeahhhh hes screwed though i think they'll show it in new moon. this time he'll be creditededdeded lmao
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN AND JASPER HALE <333
Khya
Settled in Forks

Post by Khya »

Krys is perfect for Embry. I think I like him better for Embry than for Jacob, who he was originally cast as. I really hope they can give Embry a bit more screen time than what he would get if they just stick to the book. They should play up the role a bit. He seems like a smart guy, & he's funny, too.

Not to mention really cute...

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice...
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bkny »

i hope krys will get a lot of face time in the next movie...anyways i added him on myspace...hahah thats kinda stalkerish right?? but anyways i think he will play a great embry but i felt bad for him when he got re-casted.
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bkny »

Khya wrote:Krys is perfect for Embry. I think I like him better for Embry than for Jacob, who he was originally cast as. I really hope they can give Embry a bit more screen time than what he would get if they just stick to the book. They should play up the role a bit. He seems like a smart guy, & he's funny, too.

Not to mention really cute...

I totally agree with you. i think catherine should play up his role...she has to make up since he re-casted him to play embry!
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

bkny wrote:i hope krys will get a lot of face time in the next movie...anyways i added him on myspace...hahah thats kinda stalkerish right?? but anyways i think he will play a great embry but i felt bad for him when he got re-casted.
Ugh. I think they should have kept Krys as Jacob. Taylor gets on my nerves. :o

I has to edit that! I meant Jacob, but I put "Krys as Embry"! :oops:
Last edited by shanon on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Is his myspace listed under Krys Ivory? What's the link? :|
And yes he is so incredibly cute, and I love his voice! Too bad I'm 7 years older than him (and have a bf! haha) Weird that he wasn't credited for Twilight. What a man of mystery...
It's funny cuz I really REALLY don't go for super long hair, especially if it's prettier than mine, but it suits him so well. *goes back to look at his pics*
Image Image
krys-lover-1234
Settled in Forks

Post by krys-lover-1234 »

Edward_Addict wrote:Is his myspace listed under Krys Ivory? What's the link? :|
And yes he is so incredibly cute, and I love his voice! Too bad I'm 7 years older than him (and have a bf! haha) Weird that he wasn't credited for Twilight. What a man of mystery...
It's funny cuz I really REALLY don't go for super long hair, especially if it's prettier than mine, but it suits him so well. *goes back to look at his pics*
OMG krys ivory is super hot when i ght a new myspace im adding him lol i luv his long hair i want to go out with him any one know how old he is? and 7 years is not a big diffrance my dad is 10 years older than my mom :D
krys-lover-1234
Settled in Forks

receptionontv wrote:If I thought I had seen him while I was buying dinner, haha. He'd have been tackled....

And yeah, for now his last name will have to be "Smokey-Desperado".
krys-lover-1234
Settled in Forks

receptionontv wrote:If I thought I had seen him while I was buying dinner, haha. He'd have been tackled....

And yeah, for now his last name will have to be "Smokey-Desperado".
were were you at was it realy him and did he realyget tackled?
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLuvsEdward »

wait, you mean THIS guy?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3117/268 ... a98272.jpg

uhhh...what were you saying about him being hot?
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!