Post by Amivera »

Hehehe, is it "Ginger Snaps"?
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
Ellie Ibis
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Billy Black

Post by Ellie Ibis »

Ginger Snaps Back, actually. The third movie that takes place 200 years before Ginger Snaps for some unknown reason. XD
the cops & the kids & the cats & the robbers
& the stolen moments from the out of tune guitars
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Billy Black is younger in the movie than I imagined him. In realitiyt, I'd imagined him the age of his grandather. Interesting.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Who plays BIlly Black in the movie? I need to look him up.
I always picture him as really wrinkled with a long white plait.
I feel really sorry for Billy about Sue as well. Their troubles would have been more similiar, and Billy needed someone to help him.

----edit------

Omg I just found pictures of him (thanks spookybell!) and that is NOT WHAT I PICTURED

Oh well, still awesome :mrgreen:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

I love Billy! He reminds me of someone I used to work with because he always has something philosophic to say or just a story to tell. I did get a little annoyed with him in Twilight for the reason that I thought that he was only getting in the way of Edward and Bella, but I got over that and just loved him in New Moon. He's such a wonderful, caring father. I don't think that there is anything that he wouldn't do for his family, or even Charlie.

I agree that I thought that something might spring up between him and Sue, but I like her with Charlie.

Billy is an awesome character though, and I really wish that there was some way that I could hear him tell the stories of his people!
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by annabelle »

Billy knows what's rollin', and he sees them haters hatin' as he rolls up the hill at 30m/h.

Seriously though... he's fierce.

I don't know what else to say about him.

Though him and Charlie could try rolling up that hill at maybe 50m/h, if you know what I mean.
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
his_bella
Settled in Forks

Post by his_bella »

ok.. so i really really really want to know.. and can't find it anywhere.. two things about billy:
1) how did billy end up in a wheelchair?

2) what happened to jacob's mom?
she was mentioned when jacob was thinking about bella faking her death how the coffin could be nailed shut.. just like his mother.. or that they could say she died in an accident.. just like his mother.
surely that wasnt how she really died.
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

his_bella wrote:ok.. so i really really really want to know.. and can't find it anywhere.. two things about billy:
1) how did billy end up in a wheelchair?

2) what happened to jacob's mom?
she was mentioned when jacob was thinking about bella faking her death how the coffin could be nailed shut.. just like his mother.. or that they could say she died in an accident.. just like his mother.
surely that wasnt how she really died.
Ok FOund you're answers at this website: http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?page_id=17
It's SM's Personal Correspondance. However, these questions were answered around the time that New Moon came out and so it is possible that she ended up deciding exactly how Jacob's mother died. Here you go:
Q:  What happened to Billy Black that he can’t walk anymore?
A:  He has diabetes, which caused nerve damage in his feet and legs. He hasn’t had to have anything amputated yet, but he’ll never walk again.

Q. What happened to Jacob’s mother?
A.  She died in an uneventful way.  I haven’t decided exactly how because there’s never been a need to set it in stone for the story (not everything is determined, despite what some think.  I leave many details open until I have a reason to fix them a certain way).  I only know that there wasn’t any mystery or unnecessary drama about Sarah’s death.  It was, of course, a very sad thing in Billy’s, Jacob’s, Rachel’s, and Rebecca’s lives (and one reason why the twin sisters are more comfortable away from the sad memories of their home).  However, Jacob was young and he is naturally resilient.  He recovered well.
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

his_bella I posted this question a while back. I am going to answer you but a lot of information can be found by going back and reading previous posts from the beginning (okay not if there are 75 pages) and it you look at Stephenie Meyer facts page -- I can't remember where it is, you find thins information:

Billy Black has Diabeaties which landed him in a wheelchair. Sometimes people have to have legs amputated because of diabities.

Jacob's mother died when he was young. I can't remember exactly why, but I know that Jacob's 2 older sisters left LaPush because it was too tramatic for them. I think she was in a car accident and got mangled (nailing the coffin shut so no one can peek and be horrified and no open casket, which I personal have never see, and never want to and think it's weird)

Thank you Jack for posting first... but thanks for posting the link http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?page_id=17 because it's cool information :)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

Has anyone ever seen Free Willy? The movie about the whale? There's an Indian guy in that movie and when they first said they were making a twilight movie, I was like "Get the Indian Dude from Free Willy". He might be too old now to play the character though.
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company