A Chapter By Chapter Discussion of Twilight

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Chapter 7 ~ Nightmare

Post by LilyMorgana »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?
It's not the kind of music I'd listen to when I want to sleep but I guess they are all right. I just think Phil must like Linkin Park then? I don't know. I don't really know so much about music.

2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?
I just thought she had been worried about Edward's being a vampire thing. Didn't think she was in real danger at the time.

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?
No, just curious.

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?
No.

5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter?
Again no.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
Riddalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Riddalyn »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?
I actually rather like Linkin Park... once you get used to the fact that a lot of their music sounds much the same (it's true, don't hate). I think, when we discovered that Phil bought Bella a screamish punkish CD (especially Linkin Park) it gave us an insight to how young Phil really is. It was strange.

I didn't honestly think she was in any danger, but of course, it was just a dream, so I can't say much about it.

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?
No. I don't know why. I guess I thought, "well, it's close to home, nothing is out to get her, really... she'll be fine."

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?
No, but I giggled horrendously when I found out. Oh, him watching her sleep always made me laugh a little, but I don't know why.

Not really.
Team Jake - Because I Can Take The HEAT
Chocolatebrowneyes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chocolatebrowneyes »

I love Linkin Park, I always have :) I think Phil has good taste in music probably trendy though.

Oh wow I am stumped on this one, I wasn't sure, it seemed so yes, from Edward, but she was so...willing? Not sure if that was the right word but it fits so...yeah.

Oh my god yes! Why on earth did she do that? Crazy girl! :o

yeah it made sense...

not really no.
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me,I wanted to say. I've tried.
Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
Keep it light.

ImageImageImageImage
Forever_Twilight
Wandering Through Town
Location: Running as fast as I can with Edward and the Cullens on a cloudy day in Arizona

Post by Forever_Twilight »

I'm not a fan of Linkin' Park but I know that Phil has good taste in music referring to Debussy. =)

Yes, I did believe she was. Though I had no exact name of a person/thing, I knew it would be a myth character: a vampire. :o

No, not really. If I lived near woods, I would like to take a stroll or lie in the grass for relaxation. =)

Yeah, I had a pretty good feeling that he was. XD

Not really. =P
<3 I've been Vamped by Edward Cullen ~ Followed by Emmett and Jasper <3
OnePerCentClub
Wandering Through Town

Post by OnePerCentClub »

I've never listened to them, but I guess Phil was trying to get to know Bella better and gave her something she would like.

No, I thought it was just a nightmare.

A little.

No.

Not at all.
xsundaybestx
Settled in Forks

Post by xsundaybestx »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD? I think it tells something of Phil's youth. Not too many adults I know listen to Linkin Park.

2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom? You know, I not sure. I never thought Bella to be in danger....

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone? God yes! Actually I though Edward might be there.

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen? No, but I after read Midnight Sun I know know he was.

Nah.
Team Vampire.
Elisabeth33
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Elisabeth33 »

I don't like Linkin Park (not my taste) and I think it means that Phil might be in his thirties physically, but he's really in teens or twenties.

Edward scared me, some, again.

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone? Nope.

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen? Didn't know it was Edward, but I kind of thought someone was watching.

5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter? Nope.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD? Phil's got a young taste of music, and I don't really have an opinon on Linkin Park.*shrug*

2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom? I didn't think she was in danger, because dreams are just crazy and don't make sense.

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone? No.

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen? Re-reading it, but not then.

5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter? No.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen
Learning to Love Green
Location: In our cottage with Edward "baking", wile Esme babysits Carlie.

Post by Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen »

I like Linkin Park they got some good songs, I love rock so I think that Phil's taste in music is great.

I think she was because she was dreaming of Edward as his true nature but like Bella I wouldn't have been scared of him I would have wanted to go to him too.

No not really, maybe in danger of injuring herself by her clumsyness yes but not for any other reason.

No I didn't, not until she woke up and called out Charlie's name towards the woods.

No not really Charlie is the typical father, and Renne is still the same.
Banner by "'twahy-lahyt'" aka Shel!
Thanks Shel your amazing!!!
lexii_x33
Settled in Forks

Post by lexii_x33 »

I like Linkin Park, and I thought that Phil was pretty cool for liking them.

No I didn't think she was in danger.

Yes! I was totally waiting for a werewolf to pop out or somehting.

Not until after reading the partial draft of Midnight Sun

No, not really for Renee. But I liked Charlie better.