Chapter 11 ~ Complications

A Chapter By Chapter Discussion of Twilight

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Forever_Twilight
Wandering Through Town
Location: Running as fast as I can with Edward and the Cullens on a cloudy day in Arizona

Re: Chapter 11 ~ Complications

Post by Forever_Twilight »

1. Each time they are in science class, Bella describes an electric-like current passing between her and Edward. What do you think this current is?
Either Edward's attraction to her blood or just the feeling of first love between the both of them. =)

2. During all the questions, we learn that the thing Edward asks the most about are books Bella has read. Why do you think he mostly asks about books?
Well, no duh, Edward is completely intelligent! In later chapters, he tells Bella that during his life, he mainly studied to keep himself busy so I thought he was just curious if she was the same.

3. What type of books do you think Bella mentions?
Jane Austen, Shakespeare, Withering Heights, pretty much all the classics.

4. What was your reaction to hearing what twilight is like for vampires?
Way better than burning in the sun, that's for sure!
<3 I've been Vamped by Edward Cullen ~ Followed by Emmett and Jasper <3
xsundaybestx
Settled in Forks

Post by xsundaybestx »

1. Each time they are in science class, Bella describes an electric-like current passing between her and Edward. What do you think this current is? Fate fate fatey fate fate.

2. During all the questions, we learn that the thing Edward asks the most about are books Bella has read. Why do you think he mostly asks about books?I think you can tell alot about a person by the books they read.

3. What type of books do you think Bella mentions? Jane Austen no doubt, Bronte, Shakesphere. The classics.

4. What was your reaction to hearing what twilight is like for vampires. Eh, didn't have an reaction.
Team Vampire.
Elisabeth33
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Elisabeth33 »

1. Each time they are in science class, Bella describes an electric-like current passing between her and Edward. What do you think this current is?
That still confuses me.

2. During all the questions, we learn that the thing Edward asks the most about are books Bella has read. Why do you think he mostly asks about books?
He likes to read and wants to know what sorts of characters she identifies with and reads about

The classics.

4. What was your reaction to hearing what twilight is like for vampires.
I didn't have a reaction.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

1. Each time they are in science class, Bella describes an electric-like current passing between her and Edward. What do you think this current is? Love, passion, attraction.

2. During all the questions, we learn that the thing Edward asks the most about are books Bella has read. Why do you think he mostly asks about books? Because that was what people would discuss back in the day when there was no TV, so he can gain more understanding about that than other things.

3. What type of books do you think Bella mentions? Classics.

4. What was your reaction to hearing what twilight is like for vampires. I went, "Oh, that's where the title came from!" (before I did my research on that, of course)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen
Learning to Love Green
Location: In our cottage with Edward "baking", wile Esme babysits Carlie.

Post by Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen »

It's their chemical and Physical attraction the current is so strong they can physically feel it between them. attracting them like charged neutrons, how very exciting I wish I could have felt that :cry: .

Because he want's to know what she likes and what kind of person she is. You can tell allot about someone by what they read. and since he's been around for so long I'm sure he has read every classic and then some.

Wuthering Heights, Jane Austen books, some works of Shakespeare tragedies and sonnets, and other classics.

4. What was your reaction to hearing what twilight is like for vampires?
I think it's kind of sad if you don't have someone to share eternity with. I would feel very lonely and bored.
Banner by "'twahy-lahyt'" aka Shel!
Thanks Shel your amazing!!!
lexii_x33
Settled in Forks

Post by lexii_x33 »

Probably just the attraction that she has for Edward.

He probably doesn't like to read, and is trying to figure out why she does.

Probably classics

It made me kind of sad. I really like twilight and hearing what it was like for Edward put it into a totally different prospective for me.
biteme21
Settled in Forks

Post by biteme21 »

haha! Sexual tension? love? i think both.

Edward asks about books the most because books are something Bella is most interested in.

I think Bella mentions many different books, most of them classic literature seeing as she reads Austen.

4. What was your reaction to hearing what Twilight is like for vampires
Intruiging because looking at the way the Cullens live their life i didnt think that the nightime woudl have any difference for them.
OnePerCentClub
Wandering Through Town

Post by OnePerCentClub »

I think i's the effect Edward has on her, his body calling every cell of her body.

He asks Bella about the things she's interested in.

Romantic novels who have some kind of tragedy, forbidden love or complicated relationship between the main characters.

Sad, the end of the day. But also hope, because you know something new is coming. I love Bella's comment. "I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars".
natterss707

Post by natterss707 »

Love and lust, simple as that.

I think it tells a lot about her personality and also he has seen her reading a lot. He is interested in what she is interested in.

Romantic tragedies.

I felt really sad, at the same time it made a lot of sense to me. At least he has someone to give meaning to his life now though.
made by Ostentatious6277 @ Vesperarium
Credit fallingbeauty@Vesperarium for avatar.
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Well, I'm sure it is just nerves or something. I mean, their chemistry is amazing throughout the novels. Bella is falling in love with him.. so that feeling is still really fresh so it feels like every touch is a burning sensation ;)

Thats a good question. He's mcuh more of a mature 'person' than most because of his experiences.. maybe he thinks it tells a lot about someones character and personality.

Definitely classics like Austen and Bronte.

I was in awe. Its one of my favorite scenes in the book. Its magical.