High School Musical the movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Minnesotagirl27
Settled in Forks

Re: High School Musical the movies

Post by Minnesotagirl27 »

I am 27 and a hugh fan of all of the movies my fave character is Sharpay and I also love Troy and Ryan and Gabby and Kelis.
^Avatar & Banner Credit Goes To Melinda
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Love them! :D They are my guilty pleasure (the phrase comes from Ayan, nawt me ;) ). The songs are just sooo catchy *sings along* Too bad I have to wait till November 21st to see it in theaters :| :lol: :lol:
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

tsvety wrote:Love them! :D They are my guilty pleasure (the phrase comes from Ayan, nawt me ;) ). The songs are just sooo catchy *sings along* Too bad I have to wait till November 21st to see it in theaters :| :lol: :lol:
Lina, I found it :D. I love the hsm movies. I watched hsm 3 last friday and it was amazing and I saw a twilight movie poster in the cinemas aswell. My life is complete :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

I hate high school musical. All Disney wants in a movie is a pretty face and they think that is what we want. I also HATE the fact that even though Drew Seeley sang half the songs in the first one for Zac Efron, ANOBODY I TALK TO DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE HELL HE IS!!!!! Zac Efron is the worst excuse for an actor. THis is the same stuff Disney Channel has been doing for the past few years and i'm getting sick of it.
Chyeah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chyeah »

KStew and RPatz wrote:I hate high school musical. All Disney wants in a movie is a pretty face and they think that is what we want. I also HATE the fact that even though Drew Seeley sang half the songs in the first one for Zac Efron, ANOBODY I TALK TO DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE HELL HE IS!!!!! Zac Efron is the worst excuse for an actor. THis is the same stuff Disney Channel has been doing for the past few years and i'm getting sick of it.
You are my new hero.
I'm an anti here for civil discussion on why Twihards like Twilight. However, if you personally insult me, I see no reason to respect you. You have been warned.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

save-the-wetlands wrote:
Christine! wrote:I can't stand them. My little sister used to be obsessed with them.
I mean she would watch them every day, and when shes not watching them, listen to the CD's.
Her whole room was HSM tooo.
AH. It was horrible.
She's not quite so bad anymore. Now it's Hannah Montana.
I CANNOT STAND IT!!!
It's so fake in my opinion. You don't go around singing in high school.
And if we did sing in high school, it would be more like Grease, with y'know, GOOD music. Or at least decent stuff.
But if bugs me so much how it's called a musical. It's a shame to the musical business, let me tell you that!!
Okay, AND
The plot is so unreasonable. I HATE HATE HATE how they go on about how you can't go out with her because she's a science person and blah blah blah. In high school guys would say, "She's hot. What're you waiting for?" It's unreasonable and ridiculous.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Some of the music's actually dang catchy...but the movie's are too cheesy for me. Also, I personally am not a fan of Zac Efron...xP
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Zac Efron isn't even cute. He's so average. I showed a picture to my cousin of Rob as Edward to show her what a real hot guy looked like and she said he was ugly, and Zac Efron was still the cutest guy in the world (bless her heart, she's only 11).
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Oh my.. HSM is just a fabulous movie! I remember when I first saw it. Its just an inspiring film for people of all ages... The kids are amazingly talented and hard-working for their ages. I am highly impressed with their dedication to making the films the best that they can be. I'm not really looking forward tot the 4th installment of the film... I think the 3rd one ende the series perfectly.. but I suppose Disney may as well make as much money as it possibly can off of something so popular s High School Musical... I just dont think it will be as good without all of the orginal cast.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

My only thing about the third installment was that it was more like Troy and Gabriella musical than High School Musical..Yeah I know they are the central characters and everything, but there was way too much of them doing all the sappy singing numbers and cry me a river because we are not going to be together forever..

I liked the first one okay...the second one was okay..and I would have enjoyed the third one had it not been mostly 2 hours of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens with their poor lip-syncing capabilities.