Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by josierose »

switzgal wrote:This is my fave fan made youtube for New Moon. It's pretty much the entire book!!!
Plus I love this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTXimrQlBk
Wow... That is really good :)
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Twilight<3 wrote:I'll just post what I posted on the last thread because it was the last post (save Nena's).

I'm so incredibly excited for New Moon! I wasn't that excited about Twilight, nor did I like it that much because I don't think Robert is that great of an actor. I'm sorry, but I just don't like him. And it's not, I repeat not because it's not the way I imagined Edward or something. His acting is just so... cringe-worthy but you want him to do better.. he just doesn't, though. Robert is quite gorgeous, though! So, yes, I will be happy to get Robert out of the picture (oo, that was harsh) and Taylor into the picture.

He is so adorable and, I think, a good actor. Not to mention delicious! Especially in nafereti's siggy. Yum. I really like movies and books that draw out your emotions, though, and am looking forward to see how Catherine will portray this movie. Also, I can't wait to see what Muse song will be on there next!
HEY THANKS!! I know I love this picture and that's why it's my signature. I love Taylor & Kristin's pose. I so can't wait to see their chemistry in New Moon.

And I can't wait to see how Catherine brings NM to life.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

G-Faerie08 wrote:People who can put that stuff together are soooo talented! I wish I was that creative!

Another note. As much as I love Taylor..I would LOVE it even more if Steven Strait were Jacob..I've loved him since like forever!
I thought Steven Strait was a good "werewolf" jacob, but not anymore. I say Taylor can pull off both human & werewolf jacob.

Plus (to me) Steven Strait is FFIINNEE, & he might just out shine Edward (RPatt). And we can't have the main character looking like a extra...LOL :lol:
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
-Bella-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -Bella- »

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPVGg95vb0

Eclipse Trailer by same person :D
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

They were Great Vids!!!
Has anyone seen this one, i thought it was Cool!
http://vodpod.com/watch/687519-stay-wit ... b-new-moon
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

DumBumm wrote:They were Great Vids!!!
Has anyone seen this one, i thought it was Cool!
http://vodpod.com/watch/687519-stay-wit ... b-new-moon
That was a perfect song to use with the video love your avi

I wonder if these videos with give ideas to the director hmm

Wow Steven Strait is pretty cute but I think Taylor will do fine.

Perhaps if he was Jacob there would be a whole lot more Team Jacob fans :lol:

Seems like Taylor is very aware of the role he has to potray and is preparing himself.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

i just hope they dont ruin this movie because if they do, the other two probably wont be made. Does anyone know what the final box office numbers for Twilight are now since its been out for like 3 weeks??
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

The movie has actually only been out for 11 days (less than two weeks!) and has already made over 121mil in the United States alone. This week sees it opening in many countries across the world = more money.

I think that if Summit can continue to pull in this much money, they'll keep making more. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

soozabooza54 wrote:The movie has actually only been out for 11 days (less than two weeks!) and has already made over 121mil in the United States alone. This week sees it opening in many countries across the world = more money.

I think that if Summit can continue to pull in this much money, they'll keep making more. :)

wow!! i didnt know it was 121mil! thats insane. but i still think if New Moon sucks us Twi-hards are not going to want another 3 if Catherine directs them. Thats just my opinion.

Im really excited to see how Bella and Alice's friendship grows and how they show that at the end. It will be really interesting to see if they develop all the characters a little more. Im also excited to see the night of Bella's Birthday
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
amie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amie »

twilight813 wrote:
soozabooza54 wrote:The movie has actually only been out for 11 days (less than two weeks!) and has already made over 121mil in the United States alone. This week sees it opening in many countries across the world = more money.

wow!! i didnt know it was 121mil! thats insane.
So far Twilight made more than one million dollars per MINUTE of screen time.

I hope they don't keep New Moon to 2 hours (certainly it can be as long as a Harry Potter, right?) and I hope they don't pander to the audiences to put more Rob in there than is appropriate. Fill out the time before he leaves to really, solidly, and clearly establish how in love, how devoted, and how eternal they are for each other, so that it's more of a shock when he leaves, and then make Team Edward (of which I am a card carrying member) suffer miserably until Italy.

DO NOT MESS THIS UP, SUMMIT!