What's your favorite commercial?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: What's your favorite commercial?

Post by -veiled- »

I love the Burger King commercials with the King on them, but he does creep me out a bit. *shudders*
And the new Mushroom Swiss Burger commercial where the two guys are singing to a man getting his stuff thrown out of a window by his ex-girlfriend. Haha, I love the part where they sing "Watch out for the TV...hahaha, you've just been missed." - may not be funny now, but just watch it and you will see what I mean.
Alicia_Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alicia_Cullen »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
Alicia_Cullen wrote:The FreecreditReport.com commercial, the one with the car that goes:

"Well I was shopping for a new car, w hich one's me, a new convertable or an SUV, too bad I didn't know my credit was whack, so now I'm driving off the lot in a used sub-compact.F-R-E-E that spells free, CreditReport baby, saw thier ADs on my T.V., thought about goping but was too lazy now instead of rolling fly, i'm looking fat, my legs are sticking to the vinly and my posse's getting laughed at.F-R-E-E that spells free, credit report.com baby!!!"

Yeah I know I'm a dork...But a cool one 8-)

And I like the one where he gets married to his "Dreamgirl"

"Well I married my dream girl, I married my dream girl, but she didn't tell me her credit was bad, so now instead of living in a pleasent suburb, we're living in the basement of her mom and dad's.No we can't get a loan for a respectable home, all because my girl defaulted on some old credit cards, if we'd gone to FreeCreditReport.com, I'd be a happy bachelour with a dog and a yard."

I love all those commercial. He is so goofily cute when he is singing those songs.
Yes, I agree
"I Love you" - Bella Swan, "You Are My Life Now" - Edward Cullen

Check out my music at: http://www.myspace.com/wordsunwritten11
RajaniArchana
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by RajaniArchana »

I love the commercials for...is it E-Trade?...with the little baby on the web-cam. He is soo cute and very funny!

Team Sirius: Because the greatest love is sacrifice
Team Garrett: Because true love is *electrifying*

Anzo/\Shisana--Jesse/Leslie--Harry&Ginny/\Ron&Hermione
one_tuff_muffin
Wandering Through Town
Location: FLoating in an ocean of tie dye with the beatles playing in the background

Post by one_tuff_muffin »

I love love love Levi's Jeans commercials for guys
They all do a trick and flip or something fantasticle..then they land in the pants!
In some way, it cracks me up every time!
Edward- my official :}bamf{: of all time
<3Pastry Sisters<3
Proud member of the Dorks United crew
MiharuSkii

Post by MiharuSkii »

I love the Alltel ones.
"So uh, what level dungeon masters are you guys?" "Dungeon Masters don't have levels...dork"

The WoW commercials with Ozzy and the Prince of Darkness

And the Progressive one with the Big Tricked Out Nametag
ImageImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

It's that time of year again!! Campbells ALWAYS puts on this commercial during Christmas, I swear!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdeGx1obvc
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

5 Dollar

5 DOLLAR FOOT LOOOOOONGS!!!

i love this commercial, I go around my house singing it.
Last edited by Sterling Snow on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Ooohh, I LOVE the Pop-Tart commercial with the almost clay-mation kinda thing with the little kid doing dances. :lol: Like the running-man and the moonwalk, etc. It's my favorite...I really need to find it on YouTube and add it to my MySpace. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
CiaoBella

Post by CiaoBella »

Oh my gosh, I've just spent the last like 20 minutes watching some of the commercials posted on here.. too funny :lol:

This is one of my favorite commercials ever! It's a Dairy Queen commercial that was on tv like 2 years ago or something, and I swear even when it was on tv, I felt like the only person who had ever seen it because when I'd bring it up to people, they'd just look at me like I was looney. Anyways, I found the link online after a little searching, so enjoy! :D

http://www.allweirdthings.com/dairy-que ... ommercial/
Team Edward: because I'd love to be his stupid lamb.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... <3 my Lexily!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

-veiled- wrote:I love the Burger King commercials with the King on them, but he does creep me out a bit. *shudders*
And the new Mushroom Swiss Burger commercial where the two guys are singing to a man getting his stuff thrown out of a window by his ex-girlfriend. Haha, I love the part where they sing "Watch out for the TV...hahaha, you've just been missed." - may not be funny now, but just watch it and you will see what I mean.
Those commercials make me ashamed to be a Burger King employee. I see the McDonald's commercials and think Why did I have to pick the lame one? Or rather, Why did the lame one pick me? Haha. I certainly didn't choose to work there >= /
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.