General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Zephyrus
Settled in Forks

Re: Seth's View of the Vampires

Post by Zephyrus »

I think Seth developed a bit of hero-worship for Edward, after they fought on the same side against Victoria and Riley. The other wolves thought Seth was too young and wanted to leave him out of the action, but suddenly he's in this awesome, pivotal battle, and Edward is fighting alongside him. That's probably what caused him to think twice about most of the other wolves's preconceptions about the Cullens.

I think he's a rather strong character for not crumpling under the pressure the rest of pack places on him to hate all vampires. Some of it's probably rooted in youthful rebelliousness, sure, but it's still a redeeming quality. ^_^
ALI
Settled in Forks

Post by ALI »

i think seth is such a sweet character you know when he fought with edward he had so much respect for him after..actually they had respect for each other wich is somthing maybe some of the other werewolves should of got to. i mean yes they are supposed to be sworn enemies or whatever but the cullens protect human lives as best as they can just like the werewolves..it was just nice to see that seth was willing to see all that before the rest...even though his pack just probably thought it nothing more then seth being so young...but in the end is just love seth's loyalty to jacob,edward,bella..very good kid
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I love Seth. He's so carefree and awesome. He reminds me of how when you're little you have no pressure to think anything in particular and you play with other kids of all races and backgrounds without any pressure not to or anything. Seth was a breath of fresh air in the world of vampires and werewolves colliding.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:I love Seth. He's so carefree and awesome. He reminds me of how when you're little you have no pressure to think anything in particular and you play with other kids of all races and backgrounds without any pressure not to or anything. Seth was a breath of fresh air in the world of vampires and werewolves colliding.
This is sooooo perfect to describe Seth!
OK, Sorry but off topic for a second: Was it just me or did anyone else picture Seth with blonde hair? I know he's Quileute but I just couldn't get the picture of a blonde Seth out of my head..

But I think he is the sweetest character, the way he is able to accept everyone and not worry who's a vampire and a werewolf, and the way he was able to casually touch Bella, even when she was a vampire. He's really grown up for his age..i love him!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

^Omg! No way! I was totally just gonna say that I pictured him with blonde hair!
I just didn't picture him like all the rest. Haha

Anyway, Seth is totally boss!
I really like how he likes the Cullens no matter what his tribe thinks. He's independent
Him, Leah, and Jacob are the bestest tribe ever!
:D

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
GoTeamSeth
Settled in Forks

Post by GoTeamSeth »

like my name says GO TEAM SETH
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Team Sethward, what a perfect combo!
Image Image
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Seth is the only wolf I can stand. :D

He seems more at home around the Cullens, and I think that it is because it was he and Edward that had to deal with Riley and Victoria. Edward didn't try and hold him back like the rest of the pack might have.
Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Rob »

RebeccaCullen wrote:Seth is the only wolf I can stand. :D

He seems more at home around the Cullens, and I think that it is because it was he and Edward that had to deal with Riley and Victoria. Edward didn't try and hold him back like the rest of the pack might have.
Never thought of it like that but i agree. I thought it was just the camaraderie felt between them after defeating Vic and Riley, but I can totally see that because he was held back a lot by his pack.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Rob wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote:Seth is the only wolf I can stand. :D

Never thought of it like that but i agree. I thought it was just the camaraderie felt between them after defeating Vic and Riley, but I can totally see that because he was held back a lot by his pack.
I agree, and then once he was out of the influence of Sam's Pack, he was able to form more of a bond because he wasn't being shot down for his friendship with the Cullens. He was able to look up to Edward more because he didn't have to non-understanding wolves in his head.
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner