Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by switzgal »

TeamJacob! wrote:does anyone know if Taylor will definitely play jacob in NM..coz there has been alot of rumours around tht he won't. Srsly if he doesn't i'd be totally pissed..can't wait for the movie though.

Me too!!! I would realy mad. I think Taylor will do a great job. If they have Ashley Green play Alice and she's taller than Bella, I think they don't even have to pay attention to making Taylor taller.. really who cares?? If they stick to the book in all other aspects, who cares if Jacob isn't 6'7" tall???

I WANT Summit to pay more attention to the STORY not the minute details like that.
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

So we all agree that we need decent wolves in this movie. My friend and I have been talking about that and I kind of agree with her about the Werewolf that Vanhelsing becomes in the end scenes. I'm including two links of pics I took from the movie. I think they would need to tone it down a bit maybe but I think what they did with that part, Vanhelsings wolf was pretty good, better than the days of the Howling. I don't know you be the judge

Link one... http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q178 ... 418671.png

Link Two http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q178 ... 415250.png

Second one is a little darker, but anyway there you go.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I feel like both of those wolves are too... like... human looking. Steph's wolves are really just horse-sized wolves.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

Nah, thats kinda how i imagined them but with a bit more hair and a little less scary.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

What do you guys think they'll do when the wolves have to talk to each other in wolf form?? I mean, will they have words on the screen or will they really talk like a human or just plain voice overs??
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Yeah they need to be toned down a bit, not as scary, but still maybe a good start, Steph's wolves stand up like that at times, so they are going to have human likeness, well maybe not that human, but I guess I need to read the books again, not that I mind doing that.
Mands26
Settled in Forks

Post by Mands26 »

wow. that New Moon fan-made trailer was awesome. very 'real.' Can't wait for the actual real one. I'm itching to read again...seriously as much as I love Edward...I LOVE Jacob too....what's up with that?! ha
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

maybe have like a heart sound effect like the beating of it, and just have them talk to each other
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Voice-overs, for sure. I think it was really smart of them to introduce a voice-over element up front in Twilight with Bella because now it won't be jarring or anything when they use it for the wolves. :) Alternatively, they'll put as much of the wolf dialogue into scenes when Jacob and pack are in human form as they can. But that still leaves some that has to be while they are wolves...

When do the wolves stand up like humans...?
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
OnyxEyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by OnyxEyes »

I always imagined the wolves like real ones, doglike, but really big.