Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by DarkMuse »

stellar87 wrote:Aw, crap Ana! That is so a Rob song. hahaha :shock: Now I'm gonna be going to bed thinking naughty things about Rob. Mmmm....wow.

And I've been wanting to write a fanfic lately too and have thought about writing one about Rob. We all should and then see what our minds come up with. hahaha

And Kristina, what's the fanfic that they are talking about in the other thread? Let me know, plllleeeeeaaaassseeee!

Pammy, I read yours some time ago and man...it was hot. :P

Edit - I said Kristen the first time, I'm sorry Kristina. I'm high on painkillers and and cough syrup. lol
That's ok! You can call me Kristen if you really want to. I'd rather be her anyday! Getting to make out with Rob and be proposed to and all. Lucky lucky girl. Sigh. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

haha, seriously. I'm sure all of crazy crackheads would love to be Kristen...at least for a day while shooting love scenes with Rob. :twisted:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Just think about what they will do if BD gets made into the motion picture and how much all of us really will envy Kristen in that case with the Honeymoon and the beach and the skinny dipping...arg I need to go to bed but I'm having to much fun here.
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

stellar87 wrote:Aw, crap Ana! That is so a Rob song. hahaha :shock: Now I'm gonna be going to bed thinking naughty things about Rob. Mmmm....wow.

And I've been wanting to write a fanfic lately too and have thought about writing one about Rob. We all should and then see what our minds come up with. hahaha

And Kristina, what's the fanfic that they are talking about in the other thread? Let me know, plllleeeeeaaaassseeee!

Pammy, I read yours some time ago and man...it was hot. :P

Edit - I said Kristen the first time, I'm sorry Kristina. I'm high on painkillers and and cough syrup. lol
Thanks Nikki. :D I am very pleased with it!
Thinking naughty things in bed about Rob is the Right thing to do!! :lol:
Ooooh, a Rob fanfic huh? What a great idea!! Although, I don't think I could make that one PG13! :twisted:

I know I would LOVE to do a love scene with Rob! I would keep messing up towards the end so that they would have to keep doing a retake!! HAHAHAHA!!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

gettin to 100

eww - I saw a lot of Jonas Brothers talk. Icky. Me no like Jonas Brothers.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

OMG, LINK LINK TO THE FAN FIC?

Well, it's not a list.
Is just that sometimes I listen to those songs and i'm like 'that would be perfect..'

Some are:

Muse - Time is Running Out
Hillary Duff - Reach out. (very very sexy).

&& this one became sexy after it came on on my bf iPod one night, haha.

John Mayer - Gravity. It's slow and sexy.
and John Mayer - Slow dancing in a burning room.

I already started some story a while ago, and kept writing today.
this is what I have. Should I continue? I don't know where to post it though.

‘Heal with me’

[Intro]

As I laid there on my bed, the world seemed to have turned its back on me. Could so much misery be possible? Could I feel more empty than this? I felt no beating in my chest, no heart. It was all gone.
I remembered clearly the day it all “died”. The day I died, that’s what I thought of myself now. I was dead, but I just kept walking and breathing somehow. After two years together he left. Just remembering his face and the last day I saw him made my body ache, and I could feel my heart, or what was left of it scream in pain.
How could he do that to me? Leave me here after all we’ve been through? After our future together was already planned after endless nights of talking? How could he hurt me this way? He loved me… or so I thought.
After three months it still hurt. But I swore to myself I was not going to let myself down. I loved him with every inch of my body, of my heart, but I couldn’t just let it consume me like a cancer, taking each of my organs, step by step until it was already too late. He was my cancer, and I could feel it taking over me.
Night after night I would fight with my options. Was it worth living anymore? Could I possibly live this lifeless live I was living for long? It was so painful. But I wasn’t a coward, it will soon get better, it had to.
Remembering the nights we spent together never helped, how he kissed my neck inch by inch, how he caressed my back with his fingertips, how he kissed me so intensely that I could feel the world stop around me. Those were memories I needed to bury deep down. I needed to heal.

[Chapter One]

Today I woke up feeling lighter; somehow the pain I’ve been feeling for these past three months became bearable. I stood up from my bed feeling rested for the first time in a while. I hadn’t been taking sleeping pills for over a week now, and my eyes weren’t swollen and red this morning. I didn’t shed even one tear last night. This was my cue to go on with my life.

Life had become a routine for me, nothing exciting ever happened, I decided to take off a semester from Design School, so I pretty much had my whole day to cry and cry, and keep crying; until today. I put my robe on and went straight to the studio where my computer rested peacefully over my 1952’s old desk. There was something about old furniture that I loved; the story behind it always seemed to thrill me, what if the great Frank Sinatra wrote the fantastic “I did it my way” on that desk?

chapter one not finished, obviously haha.
Last edited by ana; on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

spookybell wrote:gettin to 100

eww - I saw a lot of Jonas Brothers talk. Icky. Me no like Jonas Brothers.
Yeah, we were talking about it a couple pages ago!! I'm so excited!!!

I am sooo with you on the jonas bros thing! I just don't get their draw!! Sorry all you JB fans!

Oh, ana, that's a great start! Yes, keep going!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

aw thanks, i kind of started the Intro that week I felt like crap.
the rest today.
and it probably has like tons of bad grammar, english is not my mother language.

i don't get the JB thing?
and why Camilla Belle is dating the pubescent middle brother,
when she has Rob around.
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

I don't either, but my niece likes them and knows way more about them than she should. I'm a nice auntie though I actually made a playlist for her including most of her J bros stuff but I don't always have it on my ipod only when she's here for time with our family. I also showed her mmbop from the late nineties, and she's obsessed with that song too, Okay that all I'll say about that one.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ana, your story does have a great start to it! You should def keep going with it. And about the JB. Ew. I'm way to old to even consider them. And I still think eww. No offense to the ones that do like them. They're just not my cup of tea. At all.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮