1. Bella is surprised and touched that Charlie put snow chains on her truck because she isn't used to people taking care of her. Later on we know that Renee called Bella hysterical to have her come home yet Renee wasn't in Phoenix. Given all of this what were your impressions of Renee?
Renee is very scatterbrained and a "in the moment" type person. she cares for Bella a lot, but she isnt much of a parent. i liked her, and she has her flaws, but doesnt everyone?
2. The accident is the first great action scene in the book. Did you get all the details right in your head the first time, or did you realize you missed finer points when Bella thinks about the accident later?
i got most of the details when it first happend but i realized when Bella thinks about it that i missed some little details, and yeah the action scene was great ahah.
3. What did you think about Charlie's response to the accident?
Charlie basicly responded how any caring parent would respond if thier child was in a car accident. he was worried and scared for his daughter and i loved that about him
4. This is the first time we meet Carlisle. What were your first impressions?
my first impression was.. guy version of M.I.L.F ? hahahaah then it was that he was very kind and intelligent and he must have had the most amazing self control and he must love to do his job to have the patience to master his self control. he was awesome
5. Did Edward's cool and even sarcastic comments regarding the accident intrigue you or frighten you?
they did both. Edward kind of made me upset when he was so mean to Bella. but he had reasoning behind it. he did what he had to do for his family.
he intruiged me because i had to understand the reasoning behind his actions