Your shoes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Re: Your shoes

Post by vegasn8ive »

Yeah, I've never been a shoe person. All my girlfriends love shoes and have closets overflowing with them. I have less than ten pairs of shoes and that includes my flip-flops. :oops:
Analisse
Learning to Love Green

Post by Analisse »

Pizza?? wrote:Chuck Taylors
Vans
Flats

Thats all I wear.

Same as you.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I have at least 15 pairsof shoes. Then, I have the most colorful Nike's in the world on their way here!!!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Ruby wrote:I love flip flops! They're definitely my favorite shoes. I dread winter because I can't wear them unless I want my toes to freeze off.
ha ha! i love my flip flops! in fact, thats pretty much all i wear. EVEN in winter when there is 5 feet of snow outside and i have to walk to school. sometimes, when those circumstances arise, i will wear socks with them, but usually i just hold tight until i get somewhere warm. i swear, if i could run in gym with my flip flops, i'd probably get a better time. the only time i really wear my tennis shoes is when i go to this one theme park near my house called lagoon. if you don't have closed toed shoes, they won't let you on some of the rides. sometimes i just forget about those rides though. i need my flip flops to have a good time. :)

tennis shoes bug me TO DEATH. i don't know why, but i've always hated them.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

I LOVE my flip flops too!!! I use the Brazilian Havaianas. They are the BEST.. ever!
But i wear them with just about everything and almost everywhere i go so my mother got really mad because she said that in Brasil all the poor people wear them (which is true. Trust me im brazilian). But who cares, all the stars wear them now and i've been wearing them since i was a little child.
But now my mom has made me buy some cute little sandals:

-gold ones from bandolino which look semi gladiator but very simple. no studs.
-silver ones that is just a thong with a triangle cutout thing. no studs either.
-brown leather ones that have a bunch of intricate little straps. but still simple.
-and now i just bought Coach sneakers a few days ago.
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ha ha! i get my flip flops from old navy because they are 2 for $5! te he. i actually do have some other shoes (just like you, my mom made me get some), but i just have my old, 2 or 3 year old tennis shoes and my silver ballet flats (i'm starting to get addicted to those now.) but ya. other than that, i'm barefoot. i don't really like shoes at all. thats probably why i like flip flops. they are the closest thing there is to barefoot. :)
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I love shoes! I'm mostly addicted to flip flops. As soon as the temperature is above 50* I'm wearing them. I love Old Navy''s flip flops best...just like urcoolcarrie. I have silver, gold, brown, white, black, navy blue, funky blue, persimmon, red, green, teal, red-white & blue, and pink. I'm an addict. I have a few pairs of sneakers, but only wear them when I'm out walking. My other favorite pairs of shoes are variations on mary janes. Love mary janes!!!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

o refuse to buy the flipflops from Old navy. They just dont do the job for an outdoor girl wholoves to walk barefoot.
Yet lately i have been having the urge to buy heels. It's a new obsession. I bought about six this past summer.

ANd i outgrew the etnies i bought like three years ago for middle school. so im starting junior year with Coach.
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Goodnight Elizabeth: ha ha! ya, old navy is great. :) i don't have quite as many-i only have orange, light pink, hot pink, a funky pink, (can you tell i like pink? ;))black, light blue, this sea blue thing,light purple, and dark purple. they are so much fun.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

What's the best thing about Old Navy flip flops?

My cat chewed one..I threw the pair away without shedding a tear and bought a new pair! YAY!!

I'm also attracted to the flip flops sold at Hastings..with cheerios, lollipops, monkeys, etc on them. I must have a 15 yo residing in me. :?
Squee! Thank you, Nena!