Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Shawnee
Settled in Forks

Re: What is Stephenie working on?

Post by Shawnee »

It would be great to see Midnight Sun come out, but I can wait, and just be sure to read every book that has Stephenie Meyers name on it. I've yet to read The Host but I haven't had the time to read with being in college.

And yes, it would be great to see where Nessie will go with Jacob! Here's the idea for her!
tribbadawn
Settled in Forks

Post by tribbadawn »

I am so excited for the impending release of Midnight sun!!! I have recently been turned on to the Twilight saga and was instantly addicted to the story. Yes, I said addicted!!! Other words I use are intoxicating, etc..... I have never been so into a book that I went DAYS without sleep for the simple fact that I HAD to know what came next. I finished the story, but am reading it again to make sure I didn't miss anything!!!!!!!
I Twilight thee....Sir Edward......
Odd I know, but I have a wild imagination.....
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

not to burst your bubble or anything tribbadawn but Midnight Sun will not be coming out any time soon due to the jerk who leaked an early draft on the Net so there may be a long wait until SM feels like she wants to continue with it. I know how you feel with the addiction - i have difficulty concentrating on anything else once i start reading the books but im pretty peeved that we will have to wait for potentially the best book in the series cos some idiot decided to spoil it for everyone.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
ThisStoryOfLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by ThisStoryOfLove »

I am really upset that Midnight Sun is on hold. I keep on reading the first chapter over and over and over again! I hope that Stephenie knows that even though the first 10 chapters were leaked that all of us still want to hear Edwards side of the story! I really hope that she is able to release Midnight Sun fairly soon, even though I know that it most likely will not happen.
I am also looking forward to anything else that Stephenie writes; I read The Host and loved it so I am looking forward to reading different things from her.
I also agree with everyone who says that they want to hear more about Jacob's and Nessie's growing relationship. Even though I prefer Edward, I really grew to love Jacob through the series as well and I want to hear more about him.

"Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you."
-Edward, Midnight Sun
Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Rob »

ThisStoryOfLove wrote:I am really upset that Midnight Sun is on hold. I keep on reading the first chapter over and over and over again! I hope that Stephenie knows that even though the first 10 chapters were leaked that all of us still want to hear Edwards side of the story! I really hope that she is able to release Midnight Sun fairly soon, even though I know that it most likely will not happen.
I am also looking forward to anything else that Stephenie writes; I read The Host and loved it so I am looking forward to reading different things from her.
I also agree with everyone who says that they want to hear more about Jacob's and Nessie's growing relationship. Even though I prefer Edward, I really grew to love Jacob through the series as well and I want to hear more about him.
I think its on permanent hold.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
TeamEdward99
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEdward99 »

I am really looking forward to Midnight Sun. I was a little let down by where she left off in The Host . There were too many unanwsered questions. I've never heard about her writing about mermaids but you learn something new everyday.
nicolehp
Settled in Forks

Post by nicolehp »

Cool, first post for me...
I would just like to reiterate my love for the Twilight books, and like all of you, can not wait for any and every book that the author writes!
klili2
Wandering Through Town

Post by klili2 »

ThisStoryOfLove wrote:I am really upset that Midnight Sun is on hold. I keep on reading the first chapter over and over and over again! I hope that Stephenie knows that even though the first 10 chapters were leaked that all of us still want to hear Edwards side of the story! I really hope that she is able to release Midnight Sun fairly soon, even though I know that it most likely will not happen.
I agree. I am very obsessed with Edward and this story and cannot wait to devour Midnight Sun. Growing up I have always been in love with the man who is flawed but is genuine, fun, and "old fashioned." I love historical romance stories and considering Edward is victorian adds to his appeal.

I totally understand why she wouldn't want to publish it, though. Plus, fans like us keep bugging and that could be annoying, too.

I think it would be neat to "hear" the story from many persepectives. I think Alice would be a cool head to see into and Jasper!!

klili
Thanks emaleth!
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

The host would be a really cool book to continue as a series... with different characters? I'm reaaalllly looking forward to reading Midnight Sun as well!!
IloveE.A.M.C.
Settled in Forks

Post by IloveE.A.M.C. »

tribbadawn wrote:I am so excited for the impending release of Midnight sun!!! I have recently been turned on to the Twilight saga and was instantly addicted to the story. Yes, I said addicted!!! Other words I use are intoxicating, etc..... I have never been so into a book that I went DAYS without sleep for the simple fact that I HAD to know what came next. I finished the story, but am reading it again to make sure I didn't miss anything!!!!!!!
I know what u mean.. I hardly ate, didnt sleep but maybe an hour each night and work was excrutiating.. I have never done this with Anything! I have re-read them and read the first part of midnight sun. I want to rea them again already... I can't wait for the official guide to come out.. so excited for that one.
E<3B Team Edward!!