Johnny Depp

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Davnee
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Johnny Depp

Post by Davnee »

I can't picture him in Dark Shadows either. But that's because I never saw the show since I wasn't born yet (lol) but it's getting a good buzz. Depp never fails to please me. He transforms into his roles so easily that half the time you don't even know he's under all that makeup and costume. I think he'll pull off this angsty tortured vampire guy just fine. :P
gabbylove143
Settled in Forks

Post by gabbylove143 »

Edward reminds me of Johnny Depp though, like in interviews. You know? like kinda loopy?
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

why didnt i know about this????
johnny depp is and always will be my number 1!!
and jackson rathbone is like a mini-johnny.
i love it!
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
Davnee
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Davnee »

The Dark Shadows thing has been a rumor for like two years now but they're finally confirming that it's gonna happen. Some of the girls on my Depp forum find out information before it's leaked all over the net so they're always giving me juicy bits of Depp info as soon as they get it. I've been waiting for him to play a vampire for so long. I can't wait! :D
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Davnee wrote:The Dark Shadows thing has been a rumor for like two years now but they're finally confirming that it's gonna happen. Some of the girls on my Depp forum find out information before it's leaked all over the net so they're always giving me juicy bits of Depp info as soon as they get it. I've been waiting for him to play a vampire for so long. I can't wait! :D
When I saw this, I almost screamed, that's how excited I was. no joke, my life is complete.

JOHNNY = VAMPIRE
*chomp chomp*
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

copper curls wrote: JOHNNY = VAMPIRE
*chomp chomp*
BITE MEEEE! PICK MEEEE! MAKE ME AN ACTOR TOO! PICK MEEE!
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: The Career of Johnny Dep

Post by bite_me »

Johnny Depp has TWO threads to himself???!!! (I just posted on the 'Johnny Depp' thread)

Meh. I suppose that's fair enough. It is him after all.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

gabbylove143 wrote:Edward reminds me of Johnny Depp though, like in interviews. You know? like kinda loopy?
aaahhh i know.
( you meant robert right...?)
that's why i love them both.

we're all a little bit loopy, aren't we?

Davnee
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Davnee »

copper curls wrote:When I saw this, I almost screamed, that's how excited I was. no joke, my life is complete.
I've been doing a lot of screaming about this myself since I found out. I remember when he was considered for one of the lead roles in Interview with the Vampire in the early 90's and I was so disappointed that he had absolutely no interest. Seeing him play a vampire is the ultimate desire for me. I'm so happy it's finally going to be fulfilled. But I'm also glad now that he never did Interview because I think this one will be worth the wait. Bring on the tortured angsty Depp vamp!!
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

Davnee wrote:
copper curls wrote:When I saw this, I almost screamed, that's how excited I was. no joke, my life is complete.
I've been doing a lot of screaming about this myself since I found out. I remember when he was considered for one of the lead roles in Interview with the Vampire in the early 90's and I was so disappointed that he had absolutely no interest. Seeing him play a vampire is the ultimate desire for me. I'm so happy it's finally going to be fulfilled. But I'm also glad now that he never did Interview because I think this one will be worth the wait. Bring on the tortured angsty Depp vamp!!
I can't wait either. I'm glad he didn't do Interview with the Vampire either because that movie really wasn't all that great (no offense to those who liked it, I just don't like the actors).
I'm glad it's going to be a Tim Burton film too.

I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland either, I love the Mad Hatter.
ImageImageImage