1. At what point were you worried for Bella's safety with the thugs? Or did you have some idea that Edward would show up just in the nick of time?
Of course Edward would come, his her knight in shining armor, wish I had one....
2. How did you feel about Edward's emotional reaction to the whole situation? Were you afraid of him? Were you worried for Bella?
If i was Bella I would have let Edward beat the crap out of those guys!
3. Were you surprised that Edward told the truth so quickly about his ability to mind read? Had you guessed that this was his secret? I like the way when Edwards with Bella things just slip out easier.
4. What was your personal theory as to why Edward can't hear Bella's mind the first time you read the book? I dunno, I just accepted that fact and didn't question it, maybe because his own mind didn't want to read his mind because subconsciously he wanted to give her privacy?
5. Did it concern you at all that Edward keeps such a close watch over Bella? Did it seem somewhat like a stalker to you or did you just brush it off? I love the scene where Edward rushes in and saves the day, it just shows he'll do anything for his Bella!