What would your Vampire Power be?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
foreveredward16
Wandering Through Town

Re: What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by foreveredward16 »

If I had enhanced senses as a vampire, I definatly think I would be able to burn things with my "touch".... I am clumsy.... I usually break things I come in contact with for any extended period of time. I leave my hair straightner on constantly burning my desk.... hahaha.... which is so stupid of me...
hahah so I think it would be very much like me to be able to burn things down just at my touch....... or start fires with my mind or something cool like that.
I would be very in control and not use this power destructively let me add!
You are my life now!
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_fanpire »

I think that maybe I'd have a power similar to Jasper's. I am very aware of others emotions and I am able to make people feel how I am feeling (example, when I'm stressed, others get stressed. When I'm hyper, so are others). haha so I hope that would be "enhanced" as a vampire. That's a pretty cool power.
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
MidnightMistress
Settled in Forks

Post by MidnightMistress »

My sadistic nature would probably give me an ability similar to that of Jane's.

If I could chose however... I think mind reading would be awesome, but I would live to be able to control it. Being able to stop the flow of time to a certain degree would be much MORE awesome though...
stupid_lamb85
Wandering Through Town

Post by stupid_lamb85 »

I am very intuned to how people are feeling if there sad I am sad etc so maybe I would have something like jaspers power.
My twilight diet blog http://nyxd.blogspot.com
ImprintedBliss
Settled in Forks

Post by ImprintedBliss »

well i don't really know what my power would be but if i could choose i would want something like being able to use other vampires abilities when i want them,i don't know.tell me what you guys think
"Does my being half naked bother you" Jacob Black
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

If I were to turn into a vampire, my power would definitely be "The Shield" like Bella. Only because I'm just as guarded as she is with my thoughts & what I say to people. I keep to myself mostly and this power is basically perfect for me.

What power I want? Precognition, so that I can find a Jasper for me! :p
LilyMorgana

Post by LilyMorgana »

I don't really know. Maybe the power to talk to people without actually speaking. You know, sending my thoughts directly to their brains or something like that. I'm kind of a quiet person but somehow I make people understand what I mean without using too many words.

If I could choose freely I'd go for Edward's power. I would LOVE to hear other people's minds although I would just HATE it if someone else could read my mind.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
JasperRocks3000

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

I would love to have teleknesis .I mean that would be cool moving things with my mind . That would be the awsomest thing in a snowball fight
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Since I live in a bubble that most people can't seem to enter, I'd seem myself with a power similar to Bella's. I tend to not let people in as someone always leaves... *ends on a depressing note*

I think it would be awesome to have the power to control someone's fear so that it either cripples them or takes them all away.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I really cant think of what my power would be . . . but if I could choose it would be to be able to instantly locate and retrieve ANYTHING I needed or wanted, because I am always losing stuff. Sort of like a tracker but of objects.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?