The Sims 2-Twilight themed

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

The Sims 2-Twilight themed

Post by Pel »

Have you made Cullens Sims? Volturi Sims? La Push Sims? Talk about it here.
Broken-Mirror
Settled in Forks

Re: The Sims 2-Twilight themed

Post by Broken-Mirror »

:shock:
I hadn't thought of that befor.
*Spends the rest of the day controling Jasper's life.*
See it was Jasper, Alice, Edward and I but Alice left cause Jasper likes me better.. :?
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

One game I had a Renesmee and Bella, they went furthest.

Another I made an Alice and Rosalie.

And then we made a loner Edward because according to my friend she decided to play EE(Evil Edward) and made him cheat on Bella with Leah so he took off away from Renesmee and Bella. =[

At Least we know he wouldn't really do that... well i hope not.
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Hahahaha I am a total loser.

I made a neighborhood named "Forks" and I put in the Cullens, Bella & Charlie, the Webers, the Newtons, ect...

And then, kind of up in the corner was La Push territory so I made the pack and their families (I had to make up a lot of parents and siblings, of course)

I have never once actually PLAYED with any of the families though... I just had fun making them :D
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

hmmmm, I like that idea...
Does mike or Angela have any siblings? Did I miss something?
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

I don't know if they do in the books, but I gave Angela a little sister in my game :P And Mike's an only child.
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

YAY! i love sims.
i made an Alice. she's too pretty.
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

I can definetely see Angela with a little sister to take care of and mike well as an only child.
What about Mikes mom did you make her all fancy like in the books or more outdoorsy as pictured?

<3 Stole My Heart
manda87
Settled in Forks

Post by manda87 »

I seriously thought i was the only one to do this!! I made a town called forks, its set for after breaking dawn so i have bella and edward living in their own house with renesseme. and the rest of the cullens all live together, which is really hard actually with the fact that unlike the cullens i have to make sure they eat and shower and all that.
"To every word of love I heard you whisper, the raindrops seem to play a sweet refrain.”
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I have sims 2 nightlife, so I made every vampire in the series, and they were able to be real vampires. It was amazing! I also made Forks, the entire Twilight world!