Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Um... did anyone else get REALLY distracted when they were reading the scene when Jake was naked? :lol:

Yeah, that was hot, not gonna lie. :lol:

And I LOVED the little "moment" Quil and Jacob had right after that... that was really sweet. (Except my friend was like "Um... woah. Now people are gonna write Jacob/Quil slash fanfics... just wait!" :lol: )

And Jake protecting Nessie... so cute! I loved it when she started crying and Jacob was flipping out going "What's wrong? Is she okay?" It reminds me of the way I am with my niece :lol:

(Yes, I keep posting random thoughts on BD, but I keep remembering things I meant to say, but didn't :P )
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Post by Pel »

My apologies to the thread. In attempting to deal with a trolling poster I went to split off the offending posts. What resulted was not only did I split off the offending posts, but an entire page worth of discussion.

Good news, I know what I did wrong and won't make that mistake again.

Bad news, I kind of screwed up the train of thought on your thread.
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

CastMeNotAway wrote:Um... did anyone else get REALLY distracted when they were reading the scene when Jake was naked? :lol:
Did anyone else die laughing imagining Jacob stripping in front of Charlie and then proceeding to fursplode?
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
Variety
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Variety »

Alcyone wrote:
CastMeNotAway wrote:Um... did anyone else get REALLY distracted when they were reading the scene when Jake was naked? :lol:
Did anyone else die laughing imagining Jacob stripping in front of Charlie and then proceeding to fursplode?
Yes, a little distracted. But alcy, that was the BEST Jake part ever! All that time in Eclipse, Jake was trying to win Bella over he kept arguing that Charlie would prefer her to be with him, not Edward. He keeps saying that Charlie likes him best, but he does proceed to strip in front of him. Yeah, I know, Jake was already out of the picture for Bella, but still it's funny.
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. -Willa Cather
Juliana<3Jake

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

Wha-wha-wha-what????

When was that and how could I have missed it?!?!? :shock:
J<3B
CastMeNotAway

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Juliana<3Jake wrote:
Wha-wha-wha-what????

Hahahaha! It was when Jared, Quil, and Collin came to talk to Jake and he turned back into a human, but he didn't have any clothes to put on...

Just knowing that the whole conversation was taking place while Jacob was naked made me very distracted... Hahahaha. Wow, I have problems... all worked up over a fictional character's nudidty... :oops:
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
Juliana<3Jake

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

CastMeNotAway wrote:
Juliana<3Jake wrote:
Wha-wha-wha-what????

Hahahaha! It was when Jared, Quil, and Collin came to talk to Jake and he turned back into a human, but he didn't have any clothes to put on...

Just knowing that the whole conversation was taking place while Jacob was naked made me very distracted... Hahahaha. Wow, I have problems... all worked up over a fictional character's nudidty... :oops:
oh my gosh! I don't know how I could've forgotten that!
What kinda of Jake fan am I? haha.

But I thought that was funny how he made Leah leave. I wonder if she's thought of him as anything more than a "brother." Well Jake would've known about it I guess.
I don't know how she couldn't with him being so Hott and all Alpha! :]
J<3B
Juliana<3Jake

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

Sorry for double posting! And going on a movie topic..
But OMG!

I'm so happy about this.... :D

"Maintaining optimism worthy of pre-werewolf Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner told MTV News that he was excited to get back in the "Twilight" world. "We actually just had a rehearsal at [director] Catherine Hardwicke's house the other day for a new scene," he said Friday. "It was a ton of fun."

According to Lautner, the shoots were planned before Summit Entertainment snagged the Thanksgiving weekend release date. "I know they've been showing it to some people, and some people go, 'I want to see a little more of this,' or, 'I don't quite understand this,' " he explained.

Lautner was more explicit: "Well, I am going to be in the prom scene now, at the very end of the film," he said. "At first we didn't film that, and now some people are saying they want to see a bit more of Jacob, and they want him in the prom scene at the end.""

MORE JACOB!!! WOOO!

Although they have a video Kellan and Peter talking about but not taylor... awww!
I'm so excited though. More jummy jake!
J<3B
CastMeNotAway

Post by CastMeNotAway »

^^^^ Yes, I was SO glad when I read that!

Not only do we get more Jake-y goodness, but I also feel that Jacob's presence at the prom was a really important part of Twilight. It furthered the fear/hatred that the Quileutes have for the Cullens (particularly Billy and his concern for Bella!) not to mention it was kind of a lead-in to New Moon (when Jacob became a main character)... especially when we get the first hint of his feelings toward Bella!

A critical scene I'm glad they're keeping in the movie!

(And I know this isn't Jacob related, so we shouldn't get into a huge discussion about it, but I must say I am very interested to see what sort of "flash back" will be included... )
Juliana<3Jake

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

And I have to say Taylor is looking more how I imagined Jake.

I don't know if any of you have seen the photoshoot with his shirt off! But it is totally jacob... minus the poses... lol. Just the body.

I love Jake!

BTW

I love your fanfic CastMeNotAway!!!
I'm addicted haha. :]
J<3B