Randomness #8

LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Randomness #8

Post by LindsOuimet »

Oh, you will LOVE it. It's a lot of fun. :) I was Dr. Girlfriend from The Venture Brothers (show on Adult Swim, for those not familar) this year. Next year, I'm going as Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica, and one day I'm going to be April O'Neal from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, lol.

Stomp would be fun! Where in AL is Dothan? Anywhere near Mobile? I know nothing about the geography of AL, but we go to Mobile quite a bit because my husband has a lot of friends there.

Twilight813, my day's been okay so far. I'm still stuck at work. I feel your pain, too. I work on Saturdays, too. :(

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

its seriously the worst. and plus i only work two days a week because of school and since i start on friday, friday is never a good day for me. and plus my job is so boring during this time of the year. we sell teacher supplies so its not like a crazy season for us or anything. eh whatever. next semester i wont be working saturdays at all because i have a class. my boss is probably not going to be happy with that but i dont care and ill be out of school at 240 which is three hours earlier than i would be getting out of work!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

lyndsay- This randomness thread is the awesome!

i am- feeling numb again.

I found out today that My Poppy(its really husbands great grandpa) as Prostate cancer- so i feel numb.. kind of like the hits keep coming.

i need to go back to cleaning.. and shake the feeling that something really bad is going to happen.

S S S .. can't catch a break- hope hubby gets that Job- i could use some good news.. and a new car.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

aww lynz sorry to hear about your husbands grandpa. i know when it rains it pours. i never catch a break either. its always something. i try to hold onto my strength. i actually believe in strength so much that i got the japanese symbol for it tattooed on my wrist about a year ago. everytime i need i kind of just look at it. i know it sounds cheesy but it works!but dont worry things will pull through for you. and i hear you about the car. i was hit by a school bus a couple years ago and the guy took off with a bus full of kids. i never got money to fix my car so its all dented and lovely lol. it has charm i guess!! hehe
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

hey guys, im back..

Twilight813 and LinsQuimit- I feel your pain..i work weekends too plus attend school and on top of that do a lot of volunteer work so the fact that i have been on Lex so long today is quite a miracle! :lol: ...My boss is a fun-sucker..he likes to make me work SPECIALLY on days I really BADLY want to go out... :x

Lynz- IM crossing fingers and toes that nyour hubby gets the job!!!

Girls I just dyed my hair black! i was thinking about and went for it...I just look a little pale now but oh well...
I feel so bad-a**..haha..I know Im not... ;)

My best friends getting married this Sunday and I have to make sure everything's perfect...Im the maid of Honor..*smiles*...

Love ya gals!
Have to go shower.... 8-)
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Lynzeeeeeeeee! Hi, hon. :) I'm sorry to hear about the Grandpa situation. Things like that always suck. My husband grandpa has colon cancer right now. We're hoping he hangs in there 'til Christmas. I hope everything turns out as good as it can for you.

My husband and I are going through SUCH rough patch right now. I spent most of yesterday avoiding him, and when I finally came home, we had a talk that I had been putting off for a long time now. It wasn't happy, I'll say that much. He asked me if I wanted him to leave. I didn't know what to say. I don't want to let him go, but sometimes I think that I'd be better off on my own, with no one around to have to deal with me.... :?

Randomness Bum!
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Dothan is about 4 or 5 hours south of Atlanta. It's in between Atl. and Mobile. We are in the southeast corner of the state 30 minutes from both GA and FL. you can google map it.

I LOVE Battlestar Galactica! I can't wait for January 16th!
I wish they wouldn't make us wait so long!

January is going to be a good month for TV. New season of LOST starts too!

I used to keep my hair black all the time. I always went to the extremes in high school.. either black or blond. My hair hated me. haha.

Random:
Okay so my daughter loves Bugles.. Normally I give her one at a time. Well I let her have the bag and she was going really good just taking one out at a time. I left the room to get a drink really fast and I came back just in time to see that she had dumped the whole bag out... right before she sat on them.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Awesome! Another BSG fan! We're going to great friends, lol. I'm going as Starbuck during the boxing episode. Going to have the busted nose, and everything. I even ordered the wedding tattoo off of Ebay, lol.
I also LOVE Lost.

God, I just want to go home.

Randomness Bum!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hey guys!

Today was horrible.

I feel like im going to puke.

I think I caught my sister's cold.

Some girl was being a super-B.

OK, Im done complaining.

I have to write a 24 line poem about Thomas Jefferson and I have no idea how...

My dad bought my an iPod yesterday... but its a shuffle. Still, pretty cool.
List, Gnat ♥
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

well, i just talked to my Mother in law- she says that they think they caught it early... so i hope that is true- Cancer scares the crap out of me.

i just sold my wii games..

I got my a Mod for my Wii.. so i don't have to spend a Fortune on games anymore! YES!

;-)
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus