Strangest things that you have ever seen

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Strangest things that you have ever seen

Post by simple_love♫ »

Goodnight Elizabeth -- :lol: that is HILARIOUS... and weird

the seniors at my school dress up for Halloween and this one guy dressed up as a *ahem* pen!s the office made him change by the end of first period though.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Right well several months ago i was driving with my mum (mom if you're not english) and as i pass this side road a guy dressed as elvis on a quad bike suddenly appears then turns round and drives off. We were like :shock: rather peculier people are roaming the country lanes of staffordshire unchecked and uncontrolled. lol :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

Well one day a few weeks after school started this year I was walking to the library since my madre wouldn't be back to town for a bit. But the strange part is that as I was walking there was a larger, tall, 30-ish woman with a little pink tricycle infront of me. Atfirst she was just dragging it along but then she started RIDING it. Even stranger yet she started twirling around with it in the middle o the sidewalk. :? It was odd.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

One time I went to Toronto and my mom was like "Lets people watch" and I was like "what does that mean" And she was like "You will see" and right after she said that this guy that was really pale walked by. He had pink short shorts on and a pink shirt And he had a lime green fuzzy hat. Like the ones you get at amusment parks.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

I've seen some pretty strange things before. In fact, I was thinking of one yesterday but now I can't remember what it was so I'll tell a different one.

My sister and I were waiting in our car while my mum went into a store to get something. Well on one of the sides of the building's walls there was a dumpster. And this kid (maybe 11 -years-old or something) walks up to the dumpster (I don't think he realized that me and my sister could fully see him) but he began to go pee on the dumpster in broad daylight near a main road. I just thought it was really disgusting and bizarre.
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Oh my gosh, I've been reading through these and these are HILARIOUS :lol:! I'm seriously gonna wake up the whole house with all my loud guffawing!

Love,
*Wanderer*
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I saw these guys on a donut (the inflatable ring things you drag behind a boat and sit on) and they were eating these huge sandwiches and we were just like :shock:

Thank god there were no beer bottles around the driver of the boat.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I don't know about the strangest, but the deer I saw on the road a few months ago was pretty sick. It was cut in half. It looked liked someone'd cut it with a saw. The bottom half was just gone.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

I know I've seen many strange things, but the only one that pops into mind is this gothic/punk kid in all black wearing hot pink socks and a belt made of huge bullet casings. I can't remember the bullet right now, but it was huge. It was the oddest thing I had ever seen (well that day). But I work at walmart, I see a lot of strange things.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

The baby I saw at Burger King the other day was pretty strange. It was -so- tiny. It looked like it had just been born several months prematurely and I'm thinking 'What is that baby doing at Burger King? It should be in the NICU!' And then the mom took it out of it's carrier and it was laughing and holding it's body up. It had to have been at least 4 months old. I tried not to stare but I couldn't figure it out, lol. It was either one of those babies that are born the size of a ballpoint pen, or it had some sort of dwarfism. It was just weird.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.