General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Bruises

Post by edward4ever »

ILY_E.C_4EVA wrote:Edward can bruise me, bite my pillow and reack my headboard anytime :lol: ;)
AMEN SISTER!! WOW!! :D
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

edward4ever wrote:
ILY_E.C_4EVA wrote:Edward can bruise me, bite my pillow and reack my headboard anytime :lol: ;)
AMEN SISTER!! WOW!! :D

I also have to agree lol I even have an icon for that... (ps click the word icon to see it)
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

I also have to agree lol I even have an icon for that... (ps click the word icon to see it)

love the icon! i so second that! :lol: lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
love2travel
Wandering Through Town

Post by love2travel »

the bruises were definitely of Edward's making.. but I kind of expected that because it showed that even when he was trying his very best to be in control (headboard, pillows and all that), he was still overwhelmed by his emotions for Bella that he couldn't be 100% in control...
ThisStoryOfLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by ThisStoryOfLove »

I never thought of this before and it is a good point. I think that almost all of the bruises were caused by Edward because he matches his fingers up to a few of them. However, I think that it is defiantly possible that Jacob caused some of them, after all he was grabbing her pretty hard and it was just the right amount of time for those bruises to start showing...it's a mystery, I guess we will never know for sure...

"Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you."
-Edward, Midnight Sun
ElectricBadger
Settled in Forks

Post by ElectricBadger »

Several descriptions of Bella imply she was rarely without some sort of bruises, so I'm sure some of those were Jacob, trips, furniture, her own hand...but the majority were Edward.

I think they were a defining moment in many ways: most importantly, they illustrated Edward's passion; at times, with his self control, he came across as a bit staid; losing some control, a chink in that wall, showed his feelings. It would have been pretty anticlimatic if he hadn't been challenged...it would have cheapened their attraction to one another.

They also showed Bella's defining bravery; her whole relationship, that she suffered for her love but never gave it a second thought, that she ENJOYED what Edward saw as horror. Her comment "you're killing my buzz" applies to nearly every moment of passion with Edward, in fact. It was nice for me to have her state it.
Geekette
Settled in Forks

Post by Geekette »

ElectricBadger wrote:They also showed Bella's defining bravery; her whole relationship, that she suffered for her love but never gave it a second thought, that she ENJOYED what Edward saw as horror. Her comment "you're killing my buzz" applies to nearly every moment of passion with Edward, in fact. It was nice for me to have her state it.
I completely agree! It was about time!
~*~Crissa~*~
E<3B
Ella12
Settled in Forks

Post by Ella12 »

I was slightly confused, i suppose, Bella says she never felt his hands too tight etc etc. Wouldnt she have felt that level of pain?
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

It's funny how Bella is just like..."yeah bruises, so what, LETS DO IT AGAIN!"
xD

There is this shirt...http://shop.cafepress.com/design/30049363
I begged my aunt for it! XD
ImageImage
E<3B
iLoveRob
Wandering Through Town

Post by iLoveRob »

Haha I saw tons of people with that shirt (homemade) at the midnight release for twilight I laughed and wish I had one hahaha