Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by cullen_kissez »

Never Think, Bella's Lullaby, Clair De Lune, Let Me Sign *swoon*
Currently playing right now.. I'm obsessed with those songs, tho Paramore, Muse & Linkin Park .. yup, I'm good :D
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
Alicia_Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alicia_Cullen »

I have a question...What part of the movie was it when the song "Eyes On Fire" - Blue Foundation played?Cuz I clearly remember hearing it, but I can't remember which part of the movie lol
"I Love you" - Bella Swan, "You Are My Life Now" - Edward Cullen

Check out my music at: http://www.myspace.com/wordsunwritten11
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Alicia_Cullen wrote:I have a question...What part of the movie was it when the song "Eyes On Fire" - Blue Foundation played?Cuz I clearly remember hearing it, but I can't remember which part of the movie lol
I think "Eyes on Fire" played after the first day of school when Edward glared at Bella in Biology, and Bella was in her bedroom talking to her mom on the phone. A couple of us put together a list of when each song played during the movie. I think it was on about page 25 or 26 or this thread.
Banner by TammyAZ
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alicia_Cullen wrote:I have a question...What part of the movie was it when the song "Eyes On Fire" - Blue Foundation played?Cuz I clearly remember hearing it, but I can't remember which part of the movie lol
I don't know if it was played more than once, but it is definitely played in the parking lot while Bella is standing at her truck, and she is saying how Edward did not come back to school. You hear the intro as the rest of the Cullens are walking up the stairs in the parking lot, and Alice looks back at Bella. I only know this because I love this song, and I wanted to know where it was in the movie.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
ThisStoryOfLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by ThisStoryOfLove »

I really love most of the songs on this soundtrak! My own personal favorites are:

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron and Wine

and of course Bella's Lullaby!

"Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you."
-Edward, Midnight Sun
Alicia_Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alicia_Cullen »

CantBreathe wrote:
older_twilight_fan wrote:I apologize if this was already posted somewhere on this thread, but I wasn't able to find it. I'm trying to place the songs from the soundtrack with the specific scene in the movie where they were played. I knew several of them, but would appreciate any help for the few I wasn't sure about:

1. Supermassive Black Hole: The baseball scene (great music for that scene, btw)
2. Decode: End Credits
3. Full Moon: Was this from the beginning of the movie when Bella travelled to Forks?
4. Leave Out All the Rest: End Credits
5. Spotlight (Twilight Mix): Was this when Bella first saw the Cullens entering the cafeteria?
6. Go All the Way: Prom with everyone dancing
7. Tremble For My Beloved: the van scene when Edward rescued Bella
8. I Caught Myself: ??????
9. Eyes on Fire: Was this after the kiss when Edward stayed with Bella in her room?
10. Never Think: The restaurant in Port Angeles
11. Flightless Bird, American Mouth: When Bella and Edward danced at prom
12. Bella's Lullaby: When Edward and Bella climbed the trees, and various other movie scenes

Let Me Sign: During the flashbacks when Bella was injured at the ballet studio

The songs I am unsure about are Full Moon, Spotlight, I Caught Myself, and Eyes on Fire.

I love the soundtrack and appreciate any help with this.
I'm from Nashville, Tennessee and I was so surprised and thrilled to hear that Iron & Wine played at the Ryman Auditorium this past weekend. I actually heard a snippet of Flightless Bird, American Mouth on the radio and I almost drove off the road! No mention of Twilight of course.
Full Moon was when Bella was going from Phoenix to Forks.
Spotlight played when Edward and Bella are exiting the Volvo in the school parking lot.
I Caught Myself was in the dress shop.
Eyes on Fire was playing when Bella was in her room after her first day of school, she gets off the phone with her mother and is remembering how Edward glared at her.
Hmmmm, I thought that the song "Eyes On Fire" - Blue Foundation played during the scence where Bella goes to school, and knows what Edward is, so Bella goes into the woods, with Edward following her.But, then again, I'm probally wrong lol
"I Love you" - Bella Swan, "You Are My Life Now" - Edward Cullen

Check out my music at: http://www.myspace.com/wordsunwritten11
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

^ thanks whoever reposted that (though I didn't actually suggest it)

omg I LOVE this soundtrack. The songs are AWESOME!

LA TRAVIATA IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!! (in a good way)

I was playing the soundtrack just now and the last song finished and I was expecting another Muse-y kind of song and then this really loud strings and high voices come on - LOL!! :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Davnee
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Davnee »

Because I'm beyond obsessed and have seen the movie 12 times already, I know exactly when Eyes on Fire plays. It's the day Bella wants to confront Edward at school about his initial reaction to her in Biology class, but he keeps missing school and she keeps waiting for him to show.

I've pretty much pieced where all the music goes in my brain after having seen the movie so many times if anyone else has any other questions about the songs. I'm pathetic that way. :D
LamoreVincera
Settled in Forks

Post by LamoreVincera »

I'm gonna gain instant unpopularity here by saying this, I think, but - I don't like Bella's Lullaby. (My brain's currently going "Way to make friends, n00b." lol)

Well, let me clarify. What is Bella's Lullaby, in my completely unprofessional opinion, shouldn't have been labeled as such. It was background scoring for a montage scene. What I wish is that Carter Burwell (or, hell, even Rob) had written a separate piece for it. If they couldn't play it in the movie, hey. Fine. But put it on the soundtrack.

Don't get me wrong - you'd hear me griping if Mr. Burwell had pulled something that sounded like Brahms' Lullaby out, too... But the piece just didn't FIT. Given that it's about Bella, I expected a little discordance in the piece (it IS about Bella, after all - lol), but it felt like the majority of the piece was, and heading into minor key for much of it. I certainly don't think that an 108-year vampire's gonna write something completely in a major key that's all rainbows and sunshine, but this just didn't feel right.

Aaaand I'll shut my trap now. lol
A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett
eden1437
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

LamoreVincera wrote:I'm gonna gain instant unpopularity here by saying this, I think, but - I don't like Bella's Lullaby. (My brain's currently going "Way to make friends, n00b." lol)
Haha, I'll still be your friend :)

That said, I am so in love with Rob's voice now..."Never Think" has been the start of my "finals" playlist this week and I simply am gaga over it. Lol. I hope he makes something for New Moon about what Edward was going through having to leave Bella and such...

A song that I didn't think I would like but now is my ringtone is "Supermassive Black Hole". It's so catchy, and I let my phone ring just to hear it. Lol.

This was a GREAT soundtrack...There's only a handful of movie soundtracks that I listen to on the regular (Moulin Rouge, Elizabethtown, etc.) and this has definitely joined the list!
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"