Vampire eye colors

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
one_tuff_muffin
Wandering Through Town
Location: FLoating in an ocean of tie dye with the beatles playing in the background

Re: Vampire eye colors

Post by one_tuff_muffin »

When i saw the movie I thought the eye colors where spot one perfect *emphasizes perfection* :P I loved their orangey glow and I thought they played James, Victoria's and Laurent's crimson irises really well. Well Kudos to Summit for that! One part that I thought was iffy, was at the end when Bella was flashing back to the dance studio and her life with edward, they showed a flash of his angry black eyed look, and you could totally see the contact!
Ah well, I am too critical :D
Edward- my official :}bamf{: of all time
<3Pastry Sisters<3
Proud member of the Dorks United crew
brianna_cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by brianna_cullen »

I couldn't see the contact... oh well, I was looking at the hottness of everything else! :lol: But yeah... I thought that they did a really good job of making everyone's eyes the right color. Especially Edward! Yeah Edward!!! Yellow eyes are totally HOT!!!
Edward can bruise me anyday.

RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

ambriece wrote:I think that hunger is the main part of what color their eyes are/turn,
but also mood but only if the mood/emotion is more dominant then their thirst.
I have a question though,
When Bella sees his eyes Black, that's supposed to mean he's 'thirsty', right?
Well if he was so hungry for them to turn black, why didn't he just attack Bella there?
Maybe they were black because he was frustrated because he knew he couldn't [because he had to restrain from attacking her]?
I hope this question made sense, but when I saw this topic,
it immediately came in my head.
He held his breath in class and ran out of the room as fast as he could without drawing attention to himself. He got away from Bella as fast as he could. It was said in one of the first two chapters of Midnight Sun off of Stephenie's website.

I've seen the movie once, and I agree the colours of the contacts were spot on for their eye colours.
ambriece

Post by ambriece »

RebeccaCullen wrote: He held his breath in class and ran out of the room as fast as he could without drawing attention to himself. He got away from Bella as fast as he could. It was said in one of the first two chapters of Midnight Sun off of Stephenie's website.
Alright, I suppose that makes sense, thanks...
And I refuse to read Midnight Sun right now,
I know Stephenie was really mad about it being leaked,
so I'll only choose to read it when it/if it is officially released.
But thanks for answering. :mrgreen:
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

ambriece wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote: He held his breath in class and ran out of the room as fast as he could without drawing attention to himself. He got away from Bella as fast as he could. It was said in one of the first two chapters of Midnight Sun off of Stephenie's website.
Alright, I suppose that makes sense, thanks...
And I refuse to read Midnight Sun right now,
I know Stephenie was really mad about it being leaked,
so I'll only choose to read it when it/if it is officially released.
But thanks for answering. :mrgreen:
No problem.
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I have another question (wow, I'm full of questions today.... o.o ) If black means that Edward is hungry does red mean the same thing?
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
Tyr
Settled in Forks

Post by Tyr »

Bella's eyes after her turning where a bright fire like red which Edward said would take a month to delute with animal blood, I think he meant to the amber color which is the color before gold.

Edward's eyes were black because according to MS he had not feed in two weeks so he was already getting thirsty and Bella's scent drove him into hunt mode, but he had to restrain himself which he did with years of practice. That and he didn't want kill of the innocenct kids in the room or let this demon(Bella) get the better of him. Those where not the exact lines but something like that.

Also Black means thirsty, really thirsty, Crimson means you have fed on human blood. Most vampire's eyes are a constant red because they keep feeding on human blood.

I wonder what Nessie's eye color would change the same?
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

Nessie's eyes are brown, so I believe that it's just like a human's eyes. It only changes with lightning.

Don't you think that they should wear lenses with normal eyes colors? I mean, no one has the eyes colors that the Cullens have so that would make the humans suspicious. And how would Esme and Carlisle would be able to adopt 5 kids with the same features and eyes? That's really weird. IDK how human didn't think that was weird.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
Tyr
Settled in Forks

Post by Tyr »

Well, Edward always said that no human paid attention enough to notice. Their natural reaction was to avoid them, noone looked them in the eye.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Tyr wrote: I wonder what Nessie's eye color would change the same?
Doubt it because she is half human, and the one from Breaking Dawn didn't have the usual gold or red eyes we've come to know.
Tyr wrote:Well, Edward always said that no human paid attention enough to notice. Their natural reaction was to avoid them, noone looked them in the eye.
Except for Bella who ran straight to the Cullens.