1. What did you think was wrong with Jacob? Were you as suspicious as Bella about his illness?I actually suspected the werewolf thing back in Twilight, before Stephenie Meyer even planned on making him a werewolf So I knew what was going on, and it was frustrating that it took so long for bella to figure it out.
2. When Laurent appeared out of the trees did you also think like Bella, that it was Edward?I didn't think of that, actually. I think by this point in the novel we have lost all hope that Edward will come back on his own- she is going to have to get him. My first instinct when someone was in the meadow was fear for Bella- I thought it was really creepy that anyone would be that far into the woods. I had a really bad feeling the whole time Bella was looking for the meadow by herself, too. It was just really creepy.
3. When the wolves came out of the forest what were your thoughts? When one of them looked at Bella, did you suspect it was Jacob or that Edward was involved somehow?My reaction was a mix of fear for her and relief that Laurent wouldn't kill her... The same as Bella's reaction . I figured out that one of the wolves was Jacob when she said something about his eyes, and something about the wolf having a human expression... and the russet colored fur. I sort of thought Edward was involved- not with the wolves, but I thought he was really there in her head telling her to lie to Laurent, etc.
4. At this point in the story did you already suspect that Jacob was a werewolf?Like i said, I figured that out wayyy back. I guess I'm just intuitive. LOL.
5. Did you think that now that Victoria was hunting Bella that Edward and the Cullens would come back?I figured that the Cullens didn't know what was going on, otherwise they already would have come back to protect her...