Chocolate lovers unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Chocolate lovers unite

Post by *Wanderer* »

Chocolate = AWESOMENESS. Period.

Love,
*Wanderer*
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Mmmm, for the movies tonight I bought Junior Mints and a variety of candies like 3 musketeer's, milky way, twix, snickers. Oh, and Mike and Ikes, because I wants some fruity with my chocolate. Ahh, I want to eat it already! Oh, and I will be sharing this stuff, I'm not a complete pig, just slightly. :)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

Lieziewiezie wrote:I'm in Belgium, and one of the biggest chocolate addicts. That means something :p
It really does. :D I have to admit that I have a serious chocolate addiction as well. My friends think I only eat chocolate or food with chocolate in it just because they rarely see me eat anything different. I - of course - prefer Belgian chocolate and enjoy just about any colour or flavour of chocolate. Except white chocolate. I can take a few bites of that but then I sort of get tired of the taste. If that makes sense at all.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

LilyMorgana wrote:
Lieziewiezie wrote:I'm in Belgium, and one of the biggest chocolate addicts. That means something :p
It really does. :D I have to admit that I have a serious chocolate addiction as well. My friends think I only eat chocolate or food with chocolate in it just because they rarely see me eat anything different. I - of course - prefer Belgian chocolate and enjoy just about any colour or flavour of chocolate. Except white chocolate. I can take a few bites of that but then I sort of get tired of the taste. If that makes sense at all.
I know what you mean about the white chocolate. I can eat it if it's in something like a cookie, but on it's own it's so blech.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

debussygirl wrote:I know what you mean about the white chocolate. I can eat it if it's in something like a cookie, but on it's own it's so blech.
omg ~ the only way to eat whit chocolate is in a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie! they're delicious. :P
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

^^ Yuumm, I almost prefer those over just plain chocolate chip cookies! Now that makes me want to go find cookies, which I know we don't have, on account my mom doesn't eat sweets...lol and I'm supposed to be backing off of them as well..poor dad lol
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

Wow a chocolate thread! This site has everything!
Twix, Ripple, Milky way, Galaxy, Mars Delight, you name it I love it!
Best time to eat them is in Winter, snuggled on the couch watching a romantic film!!
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

You know what would really really suck? Being allergic to chocolate :?

I actually have a friend who's allergic to chocolate. How I feel bad for him :cry:....

Love,
*Wanderer*
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Wanderer* wrote:You know what would really really suck? Being allergic to chocolate :?
That would suck sooo much!!! :o

And I must disagree with all that said they don't particularly like white chocolate: I LOVE IT! I think it is the best chocolate..Mmmmmm chocolate..*starts drooling over keyboard* ...Yummmmmm :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

I had a white chocolate addiction a few years back and now I can't look at the stuff. I like lived on white chocolate M&M's.

Hersheys Cookies and Cream is seriously to die for. I think that stuff can rival Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate and that is definately saying something.

I feel like a Snickers bar right now. Yum.

Chocoholics Unite!
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.