Most Effective Horror Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Most Effective Horror Movies

Post by ana; »

^^

I know!
i haven't seen something that scary in years.

lastnight, i was like, "i really hope nothing scary comes on the site while i'm looking for the trailer"

the freaking scary kid was all over my screen screaming.
i wanted to die.
sharlene87
Settled in Forks

Post by sharlene87 »

Hi I'm from Australia and recently did an indie horror film down here...

you should be able to see the trailer from here,
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 9878467267

My fave horror movie would have to be the Exorcist- its just a great classic!! who wasnt disturbed by that little girl!!
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

Ha ha, I watch Ghosthunters, and I use to spend every other Friday night in the Cemetery with my old friend from highschool! I love scary movies. My favorite slasher movies are House of 1000 Corpses and The HIlls Have Eyes. As for horror I'm not as into them, scary sci-fis are great, like Alien all the way through Alien Resseruction, I liked the Chronicles of Reddick, but that wasn't as scary as the first one (Pitch Black). I like monster movies, and oh-so-obviously vampire movies. Even cheesey ones, like Vampires vs. Zombies-which was so bad we laughed a lot! I do love a good zombie movie, like Resident Evil (all 3 of them) and 28 Days/Weeks later! I am a huge Ramero zombie movie fan. I do tend to get strange paranoia episoids when I watch too many zombie movies, so I can't watch them often.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
Chyeah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chyeah »

SoulLife wrote:Does Rocky Horror Picture Show count cause that movie was teh best ahah
There's a light over at the Frankenstein place. [nodnod]

Child's Play is still my favorite horror film. the second one looks awesome, but sadly it's not on Youtube.
I'm an anti here for civil discussion on why Twihards like Twilight. However, if you personally insult me, I see no reason to respect you. You have been warned.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

ana; wrote:
ashiekins16 wrote:
PATDPeace wrote:Final Destination made me a paranoid freak for MONTHS.
Haha, me too. Well I watched like one through three in a day and I was so paranoid. I was in the bathroom and I kept thinking the toilet would leak water or something and I'd fall. Haha.
hahaha.
this reminds me of myself.
when i was in the states, i used to go to this tanning salon to get tanned in the beds. (always to lazy to stay 2 hrs in the pool), and the first time i went, i told my friend "WHAT IF I GET STUCK THERE AND I DIE FRIED LIKE A POTATO? LIKE IN FINAL DESTINATION?". it kind of scared me.

yeah, haha well my name is ashlyn and the two girls names were ashlyn and ashley. haha. im glad ive stopped tanning. if i ever go again i'll probably think of that. lol
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
mrs.jordancullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs.jordancullen »

i dont watck many horrors, but when i went to see twilight, there was a trailier for a movie that was really weird, i cant even explain it......
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

ashiekins16 wrote:
ana; wrote:
ashiekins16 wrote:
PATDPeace wrote:Final Destination made me a paranoid freak for MONTHS.
Haha, me too. Well I watched like one through three in a day and I was so paranoid. I was in the bathroom and I kept thinking the toilet would leak water or something and I'd fall. Haha.
hahaha.
this reminds me of myself.
when i was in the states, i used to go to this tanning salon to get tanned in the beds. (always to lazy to stay 2 hrs in the pool), and the first time i went, i told my friend "WHAT IF I GET STUCK THERE AND I DIE FRIED LIKE A POTATO? LIKE IN FINAL DESTINATION?". it kind of scared me.

yeah, haha well my name is ashlyn and the two girls names were ashlyn and ashley. haha. im glad ive stopped tanning. if i ever go again i'll probably think of that. lol
I love that movie. The tanning booth deaths freaked me out the most! I also hate in the first one when that guy just won the lottery and he liked dropped something down the garbage disposal and his arm got caught. That one freaked me out so badly. I am never going to stick my hand down a garbage disposal ever again!
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
Jessalyn118
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jessalyn118 »

Jeepers Creepers movies absolutely crept me :shock:
"It's all about who you know"

"In that case, i hope you enjoy disappointment"

Edward Cullen

Chyeah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chyeah »

Jessalyn118 wrote:Jeepers Creepers movies absolutely crept me :shock:
I want to see that movie!

Sweeney Todd = awesome.
I'm an anti here for civil discussion on why Twihards like Twilight. However, if you personally insult me, I see no reason to respect you. You have been warned.
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

These aren't actually movies, but if they ever made the Demonata series into movies, they would be very effective horror movies.
Last edited by cedwardrox on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)