Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by CantBreathe »

twilight813 wrote:ok this is a picture of the symbol, its of the first day i got it done so it looks a little swollen

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr45 ... tattoo.jpg
Ooh cool. I've always liked wrist tattoos, but all my tattoos thus far have been a little easier to cover. Now I'm getting bummed because I'm too broke to get any more tattoos for a long time *sigh*
Lynzeee wrote:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/Lynzeee/orchid.jpg

that is my orchid! i wanted it to look like a colored pencil drawing.. i love it.

i want to get this:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/Ly ... eg1-vi.jpg
On my other shoulder blade.. but change up the flowers some. i like the design.
i got a quote on it.. its like 300-400 bucks, thats actually pretty cheap( i have it in with my Artist- she happens to be a buddy of mine)

i was afraid to venture out of the twilight world-- but i am so glad i did!
i've read 3 books in a week.. No joke. they are GOOD.
I loooove the colors in both of those! Now I'm dreaming of all the tattoos I want that I can't afford :lol: I'm tempted to read those books now, thanks for the tip!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

wow lynz i love the tats! alright guys im off too see twilight!! woot!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

twilight813 wrote:wow lynz i love the tats! alright guys im off too see twilight!! woot!!
Ahh I'm jealous haha and I've already seen it 5 times :roll: BTW, never stop posting, because I love staring at your banner and avi *drool*
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Leoni
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Leoni »

Lynz that tattoo is so beautiful! Amazing.

I'm so excited for Twilight to finally be released here in the UK. I have been waiting too long for this!!
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken

E<3B

HokuShelton
Settled in Forks

Post by HokuShelton »

Hi. I'm 28 and have read all the books, including Midnight Sun (shamefully guilty---I just wanted more). My husband is 29 and he listened to me read him the books and loves the movie. So I'm sure that he's not the only one out there. Keeping looking--he's out there! Hoku
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

I've got 2 tattoos but they need to be repaired now. the idiot doctor that did my c section cut like an inch farther than he was supposed to and now they are misaligned. they are a star and maple leaf though.

i am getting one on my back if i ever have money again. it's going to have my daughters name on it...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/x ... ttoo-1.jpg
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Wow. I love everybodys tats!
I've uploaded my two flakes now. the top one is for a girl named Celine, the lower for one named Pauline. Here's a picture of my dragon before she colored it, I just love the expression it has <3 (4 years and I'm still in love...)
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

CantBreathe wrote:
twilight813 wrote:wow lynz i love the tats! alright guys im off too see twilight!! woot!!
Ahh I'm jealous haha and I've already seen it 5 times :roll: BTW, never stop posting, because I love staring at your banner and avi *drool*

hehe i love my avi too!!! ome!! ok so i came back a few hours ago from seeing Twilight and i loved it so much more the second time around! it really was so much better and plus there were like 30 people in the theater i was so happy.

Next week is going to be rough for me. I have a final and all my school stuff has to be finished by thursday and on thursday is the day my boyfriend and I go to the rehab place to get him help. I am sooo nervous about going. ahhh!!!
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

twilight813 wrote:
Next week is going to be rough for me. I have a final and all my school stuff has to be finished by thursday and on thursday is the day my boyfriend and I go to the rehab place to get him help. I am sooo nervous about going. ahhh!!!
I'll be thinking about you! I know it has to be hard, but at least hes going to rehab!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

MRK wrote:
twilight813 wrote:
I'll be thinking about you! I know it has to be hard, but at least hes going to rehab!
ehh yea thanks. im nervous! and i have so much school work to do i really dont need this at the moment.
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3