General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

i think that they're great as a couple they both share the same weirdness and both are kind of out there but i like it though :)
xkarax
Settled in Forks

Post by xkarax »

There sooo sweet :mrgreen:
I love how they just understand each other so well, and even though Jaspers quiet Alice just knows exactly what hes thinking and he knows how shes feeling. I know that they have there powers and everything, but still. Its pretty sweet. And I just love how they look at each other, and the fact that they don't need to flaunt their relationship or constantly declare their undying love for each other. Its just sort of...there :) I love Bella and Edwards relationship but Id just really love to have a relationship like Alice and Jasper's. :)
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

So I <3 Alice and Jasper. Not gonna lie, I'm a Twilight Guy, and I am absurdly jealous of Jasper, because he has Alice. *Points to self* I totally want to be Jasper....all the time. I have a huge crush on Alice. Sure, sure, Rosalie is the most gorgeous woman in the world, but there's just something about Alice. Anyways, enough rambling, back on topic. Myself and Alice......wait...what? Lol, jk, I totally love how Jasper and Alice's relationship exists on a totally different level than Rosalie and Emmett's, and even Bella and Edward's.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I was just watching this clip of when Bella first sees the Cullens/Hales and I noticed something so sweet about Jasper and Alice. When Jessica says that Alice is with Jasper "the one who looks like he is in pain" the camera gets a better shot of the two of them and Jasper has this look on his face and Alice sees it and gets closer to him and touches his arm and his face kind of relaxes. It was such an "awww" moment. They are so cute together and so perfect!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:So I <3 Alice and Jasper. Not gonna lie, I'm a Twilight Guy, and I am absurdly jealous of Jasper, because he has Alice. *Points to self* I totally want to be Jasper....all the time. I have a huge crush on Alice. Sure, sure, Rosalie is the most gorgeous woman in the world, but there's just something about Alice. Anyways, enough rambling, back on topic. Myself and Alice......wait...what? Lol, jk, I totally love how Jasper and Alice's relationship exists on a totally different level than Rosalie and Emmett's, and even Bella and Edward's.
Don't worry. Every guy I know that likes Twilight likes Alice very, very much, so, it's not really a new thing for me knowing a guy that has a crush on Alice....ha,ha.
And I agree, Jasper and Alice have a completely different relationship than the ones the others have.
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

I think they are great together. They are both unique! :D
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:I was just watching this clip of when Bella first sees the Cullens/Hales and I noticed something so sweet about Jasper and Alice. When Jessica says that Alice is with Jasper "the one who looks like he is in pain" the camera gets a better shot of the two of them and Jasper has this look on his face and Alice sees it and gets closer to him and touches his arm and his face kind of relaxes. It was such an "awww" moment. They are so cute together and so perfect!
AWWW! really? i didn't even notice that! and the best part is that i can see that happening.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
BiteMeEdward.
Wandering Through Town

Post by BiteMeEdward. »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:So I <3 Alice and Jasper. Not gonna lie, I'm a Twilight Guy, and I am absurdly jealous of Jasper, because he has Alice. *Points to self* I totally want to be Jasper....all the time. I have a huge crush on Alice. Sure, sure, Rosalie is the most gorgeous woman in the world, but there's just something about Alice. Anyways, enough rambling, back on topic. Myself and Alice......wait...what? Lol, jk, I totally love how Jasper and Alice's relationship exists on a totally different level than Rosalie and Emmett's, and even Bella and Edward's.
All of my guy friends are obsessed with Alice... haha you're not alone =]

Team Edward. Until the end of timee. <3
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I can see why they are, Alice is so pretty and has a unique personality. I'm not a guy but I'm a girl and she's one of my favorite characters, I wish I was a lot like her! <3 Alice is so awesome.
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

great thing about them is they compliment each other in the strangest way..
just one look in their eyes and we see their love (well the actors played the part well w/c makes it more interesting)
a touch of the hand and everything's fine.. (car scene with bella)
a sentence of assurance and he will be relaxed ( no special powers needed )

such a lovely couple.. and alice is soooo lucky.. and vice versa.. :D
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!