Bella's Dreams

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby Ichigo Kitty » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:29 pm

So did Renesme give Bella any dreams or vision when Renesme was in her stomach? Or did Renesme not gain that power until she came out?
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

Image
~ E<3B
User avatar
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby eliselovesedwardx » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:53 pm

bite_me wrote:I think the reason for Bella's precognitive dreams in BD was because nessie was 'showing' her she was pregnant.
Except Nessie wasn't developed enough for her power (or her gender) to be completely formed. So Nessie's thoughts mixed with Bella's and made them twisted versions of the truth. And they were more vivid than usual because they weren't just dreams.


But didn't she first have the immortal child dream the night before her wedding? So there was no way that Ness was giving her that because she wasn't even pregnant..is that when she first had them??
Image
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
User avatar
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Australia, of course

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby xXBeSafeXx » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 pm

eliselovesedwardx wrote:
bite_me wrote:I think the reason for Bella's precognitive dreams in BD was because nessie was 'showing' her she was pregnant.
Except Nessie wasn't developed enough for her power (or her gender) to be completely formed. So Nessie's thoughts mixed with Bella's and made them twisted versions of the truth. And they were more vivid than usual because they weren't just dreams.


But didn't she first have the immortal child dream the night before her wedding? So there was no way that Ness was giving her that because she wasn't even pregnant..is that when she first had them??

She did first have that dream the night before the wedding, because earlier Carlisle had told her the story of the immortal children and she was thinking about it.

And maybe I'm misunderstanding what you were saying, bite_me, but isn't the gender decided as soon as the egg is fertilized, depending on the x or y chromosome thingie? So how would the gender not be completely formed? :?
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
User avatar
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:14 pm
Location: school. always school.

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby Tinkerbell 31 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 am

i think bella has was to many nightmares
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby Ichigo Kitty » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:11 pm

Ichigo Kitty wrote:So did Renesme give Bella any dreams or vision when Renesme was in her stomach? Or did Renesme not gain that power until she came out?


Can someone answer my question? =(
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

Image
~ E<3B
User avatar
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby Moviesnob » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:56 pm

We didn't get to see what Bella was thinking when she was pregnant, except for the very early first week or two. I know that she had very odd dreams when she first got pregnant, that can probably be attributed to Nessie.

Also, Nessie's power is showing you her thoughts and images, and while she was in the womb, she didn't really have any images to show, right? So I'm guessing that while her feelings probably influenced Bella's dreams, I don't think I would say that Nessie was showing Bella anything before she was born.
User avatar
Moviesnob
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: Carrollton, TX

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby cullen_kissez » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:10 am

I think Bella's dreams do just what her mind does: she has a very private mind, so she stores information to process later. When she's asleep, her mind goes thru everything she's stored, hence she talks in her sleep.

I don't necessarily think her dreams are precognitive: but they do sometimes seem to play out eventually in the real world. With a mind like Bella's anything is possible.
The dream she had of the boy - it was triggered by the stories Jasper told them of the newborns. And I'm guessing whatever dreams she was having, thanks to Renesmee's kinda projection, they played out in Bella's mind.
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

Image

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
User avatar
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:54 pm
Location: Jamaica, W.I.

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby chissy » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:14 am

[color=#FF0040]Hey, fellow Twilight Fans,
For anybody interested in making a new Twilight Fan Video featuring AM's song "Mainstay" or "We Will Remain" email contact@visionworksmusic.com. The winner of this contest will recieve an autographed AM cd and a free t-shirt and the winner's video will be featured on AM's official website. To get your free mp3's of "Mainstay" and "We Will Remain" email contact@visionworksmusic.com. (If you decide to use another AM song feel free as well!).

Chissy
contact@visionworksmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/amsounds
Visionworks Music
[/color]
chissy
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:11 am

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby BlueStarlight » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:09 am

pdxdragon wrote: But then there was the dream that opens New Moon where she saw Edward in the shadows of the large crowded square and she was frightened he would come out into the sun exposing himself. She even saw the clock tower (if I remember it correctly). This was not something that she would have been worried about happening since she knew how cautious he was about never letting anyone see him in the sunlight. She was the only human he ever let see him that way.


No, what you mention is the Preface to New Moon. Bella's dream was of herself standing in front of a mirror thinking she was looking at her dead Grandma. Edward comes into view, and she puts her arm around him. The reflection shows the old woman putting her arm around "something" that's not there. Turns out, the reflection isn't her dead Grandma, it was Bella, OLD and withered.
Image
User avatar
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:55 am
Location: in my field of paper flowers

Re: Bella's Dreams

Postby iamthevampiregirl » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Tinkerbell 31 wrote:i think bella has was to many nightmares


I disagree. I mean, hanging out with vampires and shape-shifters and having a whole bunch of people try to kill you is a little nerve-racking and is bound to give you some pretty vivid dreams.
iamthevampiregirl
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to Quench Your Thirst

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron