Your shoes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Your shoes

Post by sarah-belle »

My favorite pair of shoes are my brown Converse with lime green laces. They are sooo comfortable :D But they're literally falling apart. They're covered in signatures from people from bands.

THESE are my current Converse. They're cooler than my other ones, but I don't like them as much :/
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

sarah-belle wrote:My favorite pair of shoes are my brown Converse with lime green laces. They are sooo comfortable :D But they're literally falling apart. They're covered in signatures from people from bands.

THESE are my current Converse. They're cooler than my other ones, but I don't like them as much :/
Oh I like those shoes.
So you just go up to famous bands and say "Can I have your autograph on my shoe"?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
sarah-belle

Post by sarah-belle »

maddy<3twilight wrote:So you just go up to famous bands and say "Can I have your autograph on my shoe"?
Yeah, pretty much :D
No one has ever told me 'no' yet :lol:
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
bite_me

Post by bite_me »

You should frame them (if they'd squish enough to fit) or put theme in a glass case or something when you finally admit to yourself you just cant wear them anymore. :P
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

^ They sell those shadow-box frames! That you can put stuff in! It's great memories! XD

I only wear converse...they are so comfy, and simple!
I love the ones that Bella is wearing on her 'un-broken' leg in the movie, I want those. :D
ImageImage
E<3B
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I prefer wearing high heels. I'm not very tall but my feet are quite big. So when I wear flat shoes I always feel like my feet seem way too big and don't fit the rest of my body. :? But when I wear high heels, my feet seem smaller and I also seem taller so I guess I think that's more important than the blisters and painful feet afterwards. (Something's wrong with my priorities, I know.)
I don't take good care of my shoes though. They always break and rip after a while. I don't know what I do to them! My last shoes are completely torn apart. But hey, then I've got an excuse to get new shoes of course. :lol:
At the moment I'm wearing black heels. I don't know what you'd call them in English but in Dutch we'd call them ankle boots. (So they look like boots but they only come up to my ankles.)
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

the snow has hit us, and I still can't get out of my flip flops. :? ugh. I'm going to get sick. Not good.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
MissMagnolia
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MissMagnolia »

My favorite shoes are flats and flip-flops. I can't stand wearing shoes so the less the better.

Also, I really want a pair of snow boots that Kristen wears in Twilight but they are $200. It never snows where I live anymore either :(
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=260afba&s=4
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT.
ImageImage
E<3B
kimmyBEE
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kimmyBEE »

My favorite shoes are my dance shoes. <3 Ballet slippers, dance sneakers, and my pointe shoes! But the pointes are a bit uncomfortable at times... oh well.

Outside of that, I pretty much wear uggs/converse/birkenstocks <3!!/flip flops/flats. =] Stilettos when I'm in the mood... though the fact that I'm 5'8" without shoes makes me a bit of a monster when I have them on. ;)
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Bag Carrier