Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Bella's Vehicles

Post by foolinthemoon »

Rob wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote:
Rob wrote:I think Bella should get a Hummer. Just sayin.
But didn't Edward have some aversion about the amount of gas her truck would have used had she gone to Seattle like she planned in Twilight? I doubt he'd get her a gas guzzling Hummer.
Maybe. But i think Emmet might.
I kinda think the aversion to the amount of gas was kinda a ruse to get some time with her. But Emmett would get her a hummer, and I'd be scared to be a character in forks if it was her BEFORE car... XD

Besides, I don't see Edward being so conscious that he buys her a Hybrid... lol, they don't go fast enough...
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

RebeccaCullen wrote:
But didn't Edward have some aversion about the amount of gas her truck would have used had she gone to Seattle like she planned in Twilight? I doubt he'd get her a gas guzzling Hummer.
do you know how many miles per gallon a Ferrari gets? lets just say that its not that much more than a Hummer.

i think it was a ruse to spend time with her. insulting the truck probably wasnt the best idea though
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Landiana wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote:
do you know how many miles per gallon a Ferrari gets? lets just say that its not that much more than a Hummer.
Well, I don't know much about cars, so this is nice to know.
i think it was a ruse to spend time with her. insulting the truck probably wasnt the best idea though
I agree.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

you can almost guarentee if it is a supercar then it does not get very many miles per gallon.

insulting the truck was never a good plan. i mean bella got moody when anyone did, and she loved that truck. i imagine if she found out edward murdered it she would be very mad!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: what jewelry do you choose

Post by Cookies »

wecaoniddmab891 wrote:there are four kinds of jewelry,wholesale jewelry,

fashion jewelry,handmade

jewelry
and costume jewelry ,which one do you

like ?
off topic :roll:
so, let me get this straight... Ed and Al mudered the chevy truck? :o
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: what jewelry do you choose

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Cookies wrote: so, let me get this straight... Ed and Al mudered the chevy truck? :o
That's a pretty good bet. If not one of those two, I'd say Rose.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I loved Bella's truck. It's the kind of car I would drive. And plus it was very Bella. I was very sad to see it go & wouldn't be surprised at all if Edward & Rose murdered it!
The description of the before car made me laugh! That is so like Edward to overreact & get this crazy car that's missle proof.
I didn't like the choice of the after car. A ferrari? (I'm not a car person)but it just seemed to flashy & Not Bella! I liked that she took Edward's volvo & it was never mentioned that she drove hers. Edward should know that it's not Bella & got her something more to her taste & character. She should give it to Alice. (It's never mentioned her or Jasper have a car right?) Let them in on the fun.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Imprinted-2912
Settled in Forks

Post by Imprinted-2912 »

pennybug84 wrote:. She should give it to Alice. (It's never mentioned her or Jasper have a car right?) Let them in on the fun.
Alice has her yellow porsche 911 turbo and doesnt Jasper have Edwards old motorcycle that he bought to ride with Bella ? Correct me if Im wrong.....
“ Oh my God I just had a dirty dream about you and your brothers!! My eyes...Edward my eyes.,...ew Jasper...oh god I took off his shirt and Emmett...ugh I can't even say what happened there! Ew...” - Bella

Family Therapy Cullen Style by vgjm
Maria:)
Settled in Forks

Post by Maria:) »

flashy cars are how the cullens roll..bella had to have one..didnt think the ferrari suited her though:s
there he was, my personal miracle.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Imprinted-2912 wrote:
Alice has her yellow porsche 911 turbo and doesnt Jasper have Edwards old motorcycle that he bought to ride with Bella ? Correct me if Im wrong.....

You're right. I forgot about Alice getting her porsche in Eclipse. I don't know about Jasper and the motorcycle though.....
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson