Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by CantBreathe »

amie wrote:If "When I said I didn't love you it was the blackest kind of blasphemy" isn't in there I will weep.

Granted, I will probably be weeping already at that point, but the timbre of my weeping will change ever so slightly, and that will be why.
I think someone will fight for that... as they did with "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" in Twilight. It's too important!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
rosalie_girl100
Settled in Forks

Post by rosalie_girl100 »

I re-reading New Moon, so this is fresh in my memory.

I really want the confrontation of Laurent and Bella in the meadow when all of the wolves come and 'save' her. I think it would be really cool to see the whole pack. And even though it's a lot of hard work, I know that the crew can do it. I mean look at Harry Potter!
If only I could find my prince, my teddy bear, my puppy

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3241/307 ... 0e.jpg?v=0
ipattz218
Wandering Through Town

Post by ipattz218 »

i definately have to see the part where Alice and Bella is in italy and like Bella is running towards Edward before he goes into the sun. I read that part and i was like OMFG ! EDWARD DONT DO IT !
made by ipattz218
E<3B
OnyxEyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by OnyxEyes »

And with the clock chiming 12. I will seriously get chills.
OnePerCentClub
Wandering Through Town

Post by OnePerCentClub »

It would have to be the part when Bella and Edward are in her room discussing the events that just happened at the end of the book. Especially the reason why he left and the fact that she let go so easily.
The proposal...
The birthday party scene...
Cut the Jacob's scenes :lol: kidding
Alice coming back...
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

Some of my favorites are:
Bella: "I wasn't talking about Jacob. My problems are a lot worse than a handful of adolescent wolves getting themselves into trouble"

Edward: "Did you commit many murders while I was away?"

and then the one I can't find is where Alice is talking about Bella being into extreme sports
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

In New Moon I would love them to put in the part where Bella finally visits Jacob for the first time after he is a shape shifter and then they have the fight. That part looks sad and I would definetly cry. I cried when I read the break up scene in New Moon between Edward and Bella. I will cry so hard if I see that scene exactly like the book described it. :D
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but, speaking of crying hard I cried when Cedric Diggory died in Goblet of Fire and Rob Pattinson plays him so I cried and I'll cry if he leaves! :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

CantBreathe wrote:
amie wrote:If "When I said I didn't love you it was the blackest kind of blasphemy" isn't in there I will weep.

Granted, I will probably be weeping already at that point, but the timbre of my weeping will change ever so slightly, and that will be why.
I think someone will fight for that... as they did with "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" in Twilight. It's too important!
I aggreeee to the 290183409283092830298309 DDEGGGREEE omg
that line will make the movie NEW MOON.
it will make everyone dieeeee LOL
they better not cut it.
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN AND JASPER HALE <333
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

twi-nerd wrote:In New Moon I would love them to put in the part where Bella finally visits Jacob for the first time after he is a shape shifter and then they have the fight. That part looks sad and I would definetly cry. I cried when I read the break up scene in New Moon between Edward and Bella. I will cry so hard if I see that scene exactly like the book described it. :D
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but, speaking of crying hard I cried when Cedric Diggory died in Goblet of Fire and Rob Pattinson plays him so I cried and I'll cry if he leaves! :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yeah I cried when he left her...and I cried when Cedric died...in the book and the movie...but my dad won me premiere tickets to the first Harry Potter movie by knowing Cedric died so hey it all worked out in the end...I wonder if it will work for knowing the Edward is dead...I can only wish
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen_kissez »

I know we're all gonna be disappointed when the movie comes out..
I just hope SM puts in the good scenes, help to push it in our favour, u know .. :D
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B