Alphie wrote:Questions by Pel.
1. Were you surprised by how spiritual Carlisle is?
2. What did you think about the information revealed about Edward's mother?
3. When the kiss happened, did you have any ideas about what was to come?
1) No. as the son of a Vicar, I wasn't surprised that he would have still held his beliefs in a deity.
2) Very informative. Carlisle showed just how much he truly cared about human life and Elizabeth & Edward in particular. He never saw them as 'food' but people whose lives were just as important as his own. A good doctor.
3) I suspected. Bella was very intuitive and perceptive. She was so attuned to Edward and his moods and remembering how he kissed her in Twilight before they hunted James, made me think that something bad was coming.