Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SCSugar
Settled in Forks

Re: The Soundtrack

Post by SCSugar »

I was thinking the same thing about the Edward humming deal. Still love the song.

Bought the soundtrack last week and immediately synced it to my MP3. It's awesome. My favorites are:
Supermassive Black Hole
Full Moon
Eyes on Fire
Spotlight
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

needwingstofly wrote:I originally thought that Bella's lullaby was awful and didn't fit, but once I saw/heard it in the movie, I have completely changed my mind. They did a great job - it sounded great - only thing is, is it easy for Edward to hum to?
When I got the soundtrack that is EXACTLY what I thought. And as a matter of fact, I tried humming it and I can't do it, the pitch is too high, but I'm also a saprano so that could make a difference..
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

i pretty much like them all i got the soundtrack today
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

i need to get the soundtrack! are the songs good?
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

The soundtrack is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.
I listen to it over and over. :) I get shivers though, because, the songs remind me of the scenes *duh* and then I find myself saying, "I WANT TO GO SEE TWILIGHT AGAIN SO BAD."
ImageImage
E<3B
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

Yesterday i was home sick and i was watching Fuse and the "Decode" came up and i was just like :o staring at the t.v. (even though i've seen the video a MILION times!) And then when it was done i really wanted to watch the movie again! i can't wait until it comes out on DVD!! I'm going to wear that thing out! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

I'm still waiting for my Twilight The Score CD to arrive! I can't wait! I loved the soundtrack, and I'm looking forward hearing the score.
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Did anyone else really just not like the Perry Ferrell song at all? I skip it every time I'm listening to the cd.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

LindsOuimet wrote:Did anyone else really just not like the Perry Ferrell song at all? I skip it every time I'm listening to the cd.
Well although I love the soundtrack, this song is my least favorite because it's very disco (pop - ish, which is not my type of music at all). But I can understand why did they put it on the album, because it's the prom song, and it's meant for dancing.....I like the song, but it's the only one from the list that's not on my iPod!
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

tinuviel2006 wrote:I'm still waiting for my Twilight The Score CD to arrive! I can't wait! I loved the soundtrack, and I'm looking forward hearing the score.
i absolutely love the background music in the movie. When I saw that the score was available and I almost fell out of my chair, so excited. I have to wait for Christmas through, because i asked my mom for an ITUNES gift card. There is so much music I want to get with it, but the top two are the Twilight Soundtrack and The Score. Can not wait!