General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rosalie_girl100
Settled in Forks

Re: Emmett and Rosalie

Post by rosalie_girl100 »

I kind of love their relationship in a way. You can see that they like each other. And I think it's awesome that they can work out the fact that Rosalie has a problem with Bella and Emmett doesn't really seem to.
That's a real relationship if you think about it. A good marriage isn't always being happy and agreeing with each other all the time or hugging and kissing 24/7.
If only I could find my prince, my teddy bear, my puppy

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3241/307 ... 0e.jpg?v=0
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

Yeah, I think they have a nice relationship too. Didn't Emmett call Rosalie his "angel" or something at some point? :?:
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Yes he did.
When Emmett was saved from the bear and went through the painful transformation he thought that Rosalie was an angel. He even remarked that while he was mistaking the transformation for the flames of Hell that if Rosalie was going to be with him, then Hell wasn’t that bad *I find that incredibly sweet*
I have a link somewhere where you can read it exactly…here it is!

Emmett and the Bear
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/twi_o ... emmett.pdf

*Hope that helps :D *
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Yes he did.
When Emmett was saved from the bear and went through the painful transformation he thought that Rosalie was an angel. He even remarked that while he was mistaking the transformation for the flames of Hell that if Rosalie was going to be with him, then Hell wasn’t that bad *I find that incredibly sweet*
I have a link somewhere where you can read it exactly…here it is!

Emmett and the Bear
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/twi_o ... emmett.pdf

*Hope that helps :D *
Thanks! I think I saw that. It's sweet! :D
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

that is easily one of the sweetest things I have ever read. *sniffle* I think that a lot of people don't get just how much Emmett and Rosalie love each other -- they see them as this really typical, superficial couple. not true. She is his angel, and they complete each other.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

copper curls wrote:that is easily one of the sweetest things I have ever read. *sniffle* I think that a lot of people don't get just how much Emmett and Rosalie love each other -- they see them as this really typical, superficial couple. not true. She is his angel, and they complete each other.
It is soooo sweet!!!
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

who_needs_fangs? wrote: I think that part of the reason Emmett and Rose are together is that from the moment she saw him, he had the chance to see the good in her. So when he saw her negative characteristics, he still knew she was a good person underneath, so he was willing to chip away at her barriers, and she was willing to let him. Whenever Emmett is involved in something, Rosalie seems to be much nicer. She shows him her good, while to Bella, she shows her bad side, which is why people tend to dislike her so much.
I have to agree with Carrie - Nobody could've explained this better! You are an inspiration to all of us who_needs_fangs?! I think you are wonderful! *Jumps into bear hug Carrie is administering and knocks to the floor with force*
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

I think it's true that they have a good relationship, even if they don't always agree. Does it bother Rosalie that Emmett doesn't seem to have a problem with Bella? And I agree that since he saw the good in her immediatly, he can see past the negative things about her.
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

When Emmett referred to Rose as an angel, I thought that it was so sweet. And it did show that he understood Bella's relationship with Edward.

While they are the more sexually active couple based on what Em said in Breaking Dawn, they do understand each other. He is the only one, other than Carlisle IMO, that Rose will listen too.
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

RebeccaCullen wrote:When Emmett referred to Rose as an angel, I thought that it was so sweet. And it did show that he understood Bella's relationship with Edward.

While they are the more sexually active couple based on what Em said in Breaking Dawn, they do understand each other. He is the only one, other than Carlisle IMO, that Rose will listen too.
I think your right there, that Emmett is the only other one that Carlisle will listen too other then Carlisle. And Emmett and Rosalie seem to be a sweet couple.
:D Chantell
Team Edward for life!