Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IloveE.A.M.C.
Settled in Forks

Re: What is Stephenie working on?

Post by IloveE.A.M.C. »

LadyViolet wrote:not to burst your bubble or anything tribbadawn but Midnight Sun will not be coming out any time soon due to the jerk who leaked an early draft on the Net so there may be a long wait until SM feels like she wants to continue with it. I know how you feel with the addiction - i have difficulty concentrating on anything else once i start reading the books but im pretty peeved that we will have to wait for potentially the best book in the series cos some idiot decided to spoil it for everyone.
I have a very high level of hatred for that person who leaked the copy.. grrr! lol I know she said it was permanently on hold but i hope she can change her mind.. i think she could make a whole new series out of edward's POV. that would be awesome.
E<3B Team Edward!!
`Edward.
Y Chromosome Grand Inquisitor

Post by `Edward. »

IloveE.A.M.C. wrote:
LadyViolet wrote:not to burst your bubble or anything tribbadawn but Midnight Sun will not be coming out any time soon due to the jerk who leaked an early draft on the Net so there may be a long wait until SM feels like she wants to continue with it. I know how you feel with the addiction - i have difficulty concentrating on anything else once i start reading the books but im pretty peeved that we will have to wait for potentially the best book in the series cos some idiot decided to spoil it for everyone.
I have a very high level of hatred for that person who leaked the copy.. grrr! lol I know she said it was permanently on hold but i hope she can change her mind.. i think she could make a whole new series out of edward's POV. that would be awesome.
I think that I would have a hard time reading an entire series from Edward's point of view to be quite honest with you. I think Midnight Sun would be more than enough.
tribbadawn
Settled in Forks

Post by tribbadawn »

Yeah, one bad apple ruins the whole bunch!!! I wish my bubble to stay intact though......I am remaining hopeful that Stephenie will see the HUGE fan response and will have mercy on our hearts!!!!! It does hurt to be betrayed though. And especially so by someone you trusted. Been there, bought the T-shirt!!! I can see her side, but fans ACHE for more of this story. And to the obsessed millions of us out there, I would love to hear Edwards POV in a whole series!!!!!! :mrgreen:
I Twilight thee....Sir Edward......
Odd I know, but I have a wild imagination.....
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

ok i shall not go round bursting bubbles- i also remain hopeful for MS but i think she's waiting for everyone to forget about the whole leakage and the book so that she can carry on working on it in peace without people hounding her.
I don't know if i'd be able to cope with New Moon from Edward's POV chapter 3 was painful enough to read from Bella's perspective - considering how much more intense Edward's feelings are his pain when Bella accepts his lies so quickly would probably be very difficult to bear.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
tribbadawn
Settled in Forks

Post by tribbadawn »

LadyViolet wrote:ok i shall not go round bursting bubbles- i also remain hopeful for MS but i think she's waiting for everyone to forget about the whole leakage and the book so that she can carry on working on it in peace without people hounding her.
I don't know if i'd be able to cope with New Moon from Edward's POV chapter 3 was painful enough to read from Bella's perspective - considering how much more intense Edward's feelings are his pain when Bella accepts his lies so quickly would probably be very difficult to bear.

Yeah.....It would be hard to swallow. I think it is hard from either perspective. But I would like to hear a lot more from Edward!!!!!
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Yea particularly his thoughts towards Mike and Jacob would be highly amusing as they usually involve violence :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
tribbadawn
Settled in Forks

Post by tribbadawn »

LadyViolet wrote:Yea particularly his thoughts towards Mike and Jacob would be highly amusing as they usually involve violence :lol:

Heheheheheh!!!! That would be awesome though. We've already seen how Bella ticks, and some from Jacob, but to see inside that beautifully glorious mind......
AlwaysforShaenEdward
Settled in Forks

Post by AlwaysforShaenEdward »

IloveE.A.M.C. wrote:
tribbadawn wrote:I am so excited for the impending release of Midnight sun!!! I have recently been turned on to the Twilight saga and was instantly addicted to the story. Yes, I said addicted!!! Other words I use are intoxicating, etc..... I have never been so into a book that I went DAYS without sleep for the simple fact that I HAD to know what came next. I finished the story, but am reading it again to make sure I didn't miss anything!!!!!!!
I know what u mean.. I hardly ate, didnt sleep but maybe an hour each night and work was excrutiating.. I have never done this with Anything! I have re-read them and read the first part of midnight sun. I want to rea them again already... I can't wait for the official guide to come out.. so excited for that one.
i know what u mean..i actually saw the movie 1st..*hides* no one eShoot me please lol..but i thought it was a pretty sweet movie so i started to research and wanted to know more because a person with a hopeless romantic imagination i know the book would be 10 times better. So i got all 4 books and read them all in 5 days lol..i barely got any sleep! I read them at home,on the train to my weekend south florida and i spent all of my trip reading the books lol. Breaking Dawn had me on EDGE! at 1st i was freaking out because i thought Bella was friggin nuts for enduring all that pain and close to death for the baby..but in the end i was satisfied..she got to be a veggie-vamp,spend eternity with her true love,her daughter,and her bestie. And reading those 12 chapters on SM's site made me completely fall for Edward lol
What i would give to be that stupid lamb!
tribbadawn
Settled in Forks

Post by tribbadawn »

AlwaysforShaenEdward wrote:
IloveE.A.M.C. wrote:
tribbadawn wrote:I am so excited for the impending release of Midnight sun!!! I have recently been turned on to the Twilight saga and was instantly addicted to the story. Yes, I said addicted!!! Other words I use are intoxicating, etc..... I have never been so into a book that I went DAYS without sleep for the simple fact that I HAD to know what came next. I finished the story, but am reading it again to make sure I didn't miss anything!!!!!!!
I know what u mean.. I hardly ate, didnt sleep but maybe an hour each night and work was excrutiating.. I have never done this with Anything! I have re-read them and read the first part of midnight sun. I want to rea them again already... I can't wait for the official guide to come out.. so excited for that one.
i know what u mean..i actually saw the movie 1st..*hides* no one eShoot me please lol..but i thought it was a pretty sweet movie so i started to research and wanted to know more because a person with a hopeless romantic imagination i know the book would be 10 times better. So i got all 4 books and read them all in 5 days lol..i barely got any sleep! I read them at home,on the train to my weekend south florida and i spent all of my trip reading the books lol. Breaking Dawn had me on EDGE! at 1st i was freaking out because i thought Bella was friggin nuts for enduring all that pain and close to death for the baby..but in the end i was satisfied..she got to be a veggie-vamp,spend eternity with her true love,her daughter,and her bestie. And reading those 12 chapters on SM's site made me completely fall for Edward lol

OK, no shooting here!!! At least you read them afterward, because to the untrained eye, it would just seem like an OK movie if u didn't know the underlying story. To really fall in love with the characters you need to understand their being like only can be understood in the books!!!
the silver bullet
Settled in Forks

Post by the silver bullet »

I hope that Stephenie does go back working on Midnight Sun but I'm also interested in reading what else she rights, in fact I'm really interested in the time traveling/ghost story or the mermaid story. Mermaids could be really cool, even though I read somewhere that their cannibals or something. It's really funny, I've been checking everywhere as of late to see what Stephenie's next project is going to be, it's like I'm on Meyer Withdraw. Whatever it is though I hope it's a new series that is half as good as the Twilight Saga. I liked The Host okay, and the roamnce between Wanda and Ian was cute, but it wasn't near as intense or romantic as Twilight, but it was still a good booka nd i would still read its sequal, if she decides to go in that direction.
Molly