1. How do you feel about imprinting?
I think it's sort of misfortunate. I mean...it just kind of happens! -shakes head- It is very interesting though!
2. Does Sam’s story make you feel differently about the wolves? Do you feel more compasionate towards them? Why or why not?
If that was the case, wouldn't we just be feeling very compasionate towards all of the characters? Because, they all have their own story. I guess in a way yes, because...I don't know, it's sort of a difficult thing to explain.
3. Do you think Jacob was wrong to show Edward the images of Bella while he was away from her?
I think it was very immature, but I think it helped their love grow. So it was kind of towards Jacobs detriment...because, it just made Edward want to be with Bella, that much more.
4. Do Bella’s actions towards Jacob (promising to come back when Edward is away, holding hands with him instead of letting him touch her face) say something different than what she intends them to say?
In a way, it's kind of unfair for Jacob...but yeah, I think that she intends to say, "I love you, but...not like that" And I think Jacob is aware of that! So thats why, I think, that if Jacob knows that she would never have the same feelings for him, as she does Edward, it shouldn't hurt him too much...that sounds bad, doesn't it? XD
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the wolves being able to see each others thoughts, even the most personal ones?
Well, the one advantage, that I found is, if there is a problem, that is bothering you maybe the pack could help you figure it out. But there are many many manyyyyy disadvantages, just...the obvious ones! XD