Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Disney Movies

Post by mlola619 »

nicalyrenard wrote:I really miss the old animation style and music from the "old school" disney movies. Maybe I'm weird but I prefer something like Lion King or Pocahontas over Findng Nemo.
Don't feel weird! haha i feel the same way- old disney classics are da shizzzz 8-)
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Cinderella85
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cinderella85 »

I love Aanastasia, even though it's not Disney, it's still animated :)

But Disney... Lady & the Tramp (I had a crush on Tramp when I was little.. yea I was weird, but that's not as bad as the crush I had on Tender Heart Bear from the Care Bears!!)
Beauty & the Beast
Sleeping Beauty -I so want her dress! It changes colours... with alittle help :)
The Lion King
Cinderella
The Little Mermaid (I cry at the end of this one, where she says goodbye to her dad, "I love you daddy" :cry: ... I might go watch it now actually)
Pocahontas
Peter Pan... Also the 2nd one, Return to Neverland. I cry at the end of that one!! I won't say why, incase someone hasn't see it, but wow... Anyone else??

Brother Bear is Disney right? I cry in that one, too, lol

EDIT: See there's gonna by a new Little Mermaid out... hmmm..
Love Jacob? Join the RDP!
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

I've been watching a few of the old Disney movies lately (babysitting) and I really enjoyed them. I think when I was younger I didn't really understand the stories as much but I can see how great they are now! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite movies ever - it's just such a beautiful story! :D
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I love the disney classics!!! My favourite is the Little Mermaid. I fell in love with Prince Eric as a child :P!
I also love Mulan; she's such a strong character. I still remember watching it in theatres. I was soooo excited!
Daydreamer89
Settled in Forks

Post by Daydreamer89 »

I love Disney movies, especially the classics. There just something about the old animation. I'm also a sucker for all the music! I have so many favorites, but my two top favorites are Beauty and the Beast and Peter Pan. Belle has always been my favorite princess. I love how intelligent and curious she is. Plus, she loves books just like me. :D And who wouldn't love to be able to fly off to Neverland with Peter Pan! Then you wouldn't have to worry about all the problems and things that go with becoming an adult. ;)
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

ENCHANTED!!!!! I love that movie I have the sound track on my Zune!!! "Happy Working Song" is great!!! Brilliantly written ♥ I have seriously watched that movie over 100 times and it never gets old. Especially the Prince Edward part *hehehe* I love James Marsden
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pixiealice »

simple_love I really loved Enchanted too!! I went to see it with my 8 yr old, and I giggled and sighed throughout the whole movie (Patrick Dempsey is my eye candy in the movie-I remember him from wayyyy before he was McDreamy-sigh) What a great soundtrack!!!
ShoeSmut
Settled in Forks

Post by ShoeSmut »

Kasandra wrote:When I was little I used to watch cinderella everyday.
Me too! My mom likes to joke that it damaged my psyche with the whole evil stepmother thing.
My all-time favorite movie ever is the Lion King. I could go on about that film for days. I enjoy just about every Disney movie pre-Pocahontas that I have seen excluding Pete's Dragon. My second favorite is currently Fantasia.
I really really want to see Song of the South and I don't think it is exactly fair to hide it from the US. I understand that it has ridiculous stereotypes but everyone makes mistakes.
One of my favorite things about Disney flicks are the voice actors. Sterling Holloway, Thurl Ravenscroft, Verna Felton, Phil Harris and Pat Buttram (?) have some of the best voices ever.
An interesting factoid: the head art director of Shere Kan in the Jungle Book also lead the design for Tigger in the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. (I'm not so sure of those terms are correct, but I hope you get what I am saying)
The Pixar movies are good too but don't have the magic the others do.
Also, I'm allergic to apples so I could be Snow White.
bella71
Settled in Forks

Post by bella71 »

Beauty and the beast is my favorite Disney film maybe because I can relate with Belle because she loves to read . So funny that my two favorite belle and bellas love to read ( their names are so close )
CherylImage
fang1/3
Settled in Forks

Post by fang1/3 »

I cannot possibly pic, it an on off thing with different disney films
but atm I really have to say: Hercules, amazing, tottaly ace, Hades is an amazing character and a tottal G