Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by Wingtear »

My banner was obviously OK, I haven't been in any trouble yet...
(or maybe I'll be thrown of the Lex for starting this company...)

I think it's against our company policy to throw other Cafe-employees into the food-chain...
But what if we will be punished by not getting a home-thread :shock:
*immediately starts to grovel all she can, worshiping Pel and Nena...*

ETA:
I'm throwing one in.
I throw her in 4 years ago, before she could reek havoc on my entire life. It's double sided though, she also gave me the greatest happiness I ever experienced so far, "my" baby girl Celine (I was caretaker a full weekend a month until she was 2) try to not love a baby that dependent on you. I haven't seen her , held her in 4 years now. Still breaks my heart to think of her.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

wow i didnt even realized that my posts were bad. oh well whatever. anyway thank you for my invitation with the vamps. ill figure out whom i would like to spend my time with tonight.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

Hey everyone! I'm new to this thread, found it while looking around the boards...I'll be 22 in about a week *shudders* man I'm gettin old! I'm Jen btw...just thought I'd introduce myself!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Welcome JenJen!
Welcome to the madness!
We've been of the chart mad lately, read back a few pages and you'll get my drift... :lol:

ETA:
We have a trainee... a young fanpire, trying to submit Bella... :shock:
We'll see how that works out later on.
I just had the idea that if we don't get a thread, I could start one in the "new born" section (kidding, I know that's against the rules) since we might end up creating some...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

I'm 28 and less than a month away from 29 which means I am that much closer to 30! YIKES!!! I'm not married or engaged and I have no children and I like it that way. Don't get me wrong, I have a boyfriend who I love very much and we will be moving in together soon but I am in no hurry. When I was in high school I thought I would be married no later than 25 and then 25 came and I thought NO WAY, I'll be ready at 29. However I'm here to tell you that I'm still not there yet. I'm now thinking 33. That sounds good to me but we'll see.
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

littlelamb wrote:I'm 28 and less than a month away from 29 which means I am that much closer to 30! YIKES!!! I'm not married or engaged and I have no children and I like it that way. Don't get me wrong, I have a boyfriend who I love very much and we will be moving in together soon but I am in no hurry. When I was in high school I thought I would be married no later than 25 and then 25 came and I thought NO WAY, I'll be ready at 29. However I'm here to tell you that I'm still not there yet. I'm now thinking 33. That sounds good to me but we'll see.
thank you so much for sharing that...I thought that I was weird and not wanting to get married so young...I want to do things before I settle down...okay now that I'm not weird in that aspect...lol
littlelamb

Post by littlelamb »

JenJen2112 wrote:
littlelamb wrote:I'm 28 and less than a month away from 29 which means I am that much closer to 30! YIKES!!! I'm not married or engaged and I have no children and I like it that way. Don't get me wrong, I have a boyfriend who I love very much and we will be moving in together soon but I am in no hurry. When I was in high school I thought I would be married no later than 25 and then 25 came and I thought NO WAY, I'll be ready at 29. However I'm here to tell you that I'm still not there yet. I'm now thinking 33. That sounds good to me but we'll see.
thank you so much for sharing that...I thought that I was weird and not wanting to get married so young...I want to do things before I settle down...okay now that I'm not weird in that aspect...lol

Ha ha ha no problem. I'm glad I could help. It's a big commitment and you really have to give up a lot of your freedom and I just think that it's ok to take some time and be selfish for a bit longer. You will spend the rest of your life giving so much of yourself to your husband and children (if you have any) so you shouldn't cheat yourself out of some valuable "me" time. ;)
BerAngelVamp

Post by BerAngelVamp »

hmm...i didn't exactly want to get married young, but i didn't want to be really old either...22 was an ok age, that's when i did it, but i prolly should have waited til 25 or 26...now the race is on to have a kid!

wingtear---
Wingtear wrote:she also gave me the greatest happiness I ever experienced so far, "my" baby girl Celine (I was caretaker a full weekend a month until she was 2) try to not love a baby that dependent on you. I haven't seen her , held her in 4 years now. Still breaks my heart to think of her.
--that made me so sad for you! i was the same way with my neice, i took care of her from birth to one year, i was her first word "Ber" and yes, it's very heartbreaking...hopefully you can feel the same love for one of your own one day, it won't replace her but it will be a new love and just as fulfilling...sorry to hear you're sad :cry:

on a different note, i emailed the Volturi's secretary today (think her name is Gina?) and they have not responded yet....which either means they are probably busy with "banquets" of their own....i will let you all know as soon as they respond...working on a few other special occasions, mainly for new years and valentine's day right now...mainly people requesting pricing info and such...

**HERE'S TO HOPING WE GET OUR OWN THREAD!!** :twisted: :D

oh and "HI JEN!! WELCOME!!" *waves*
Last edited by BerAngelVamp on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Amber
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Wow it looks like I'm missing out on all the fun over here with my fellow twenty somethings.

Can I inquire as to what this cafe is?

Room for one more?
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
The Architect
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by The Architect »

Now this is why I was worried about being on wingtear's mailing list :P

Anyways, I guess im willing to help out Security/Maintenance ya know, dont want you ladies getting your hands dirty :D
What If I'm The Bad Guy?