Twilight Podcasts

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Remmelina
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Podcasts

Post by Remmelina »

This is a questio for either Sarah and KAthleen, their friends, or anyone who knows the answer because I am desprite :cry:

Does anyone know why the Beautiful monsters podcast is not showing any more new episodes or why the sites no longer exist??? PLease help me.
Isle_Esme12
Settled in Forks

Post by Isle_Esme12 »

This might be a strange question, but speaking of Twilight podcasts, I have my own podcast and we are in need of some hosts, so if anyone is interested or knows someone interested, PM me please. Oh and they need to have Skype and a microphone.

If anyone is interesting in listening to it, the feed is here http://lion-and-lamb.blogspot.com/
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

im going ti go listen to imprint! ive heard its really popular :)
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I just downloaded all the Imprint podcasts, they're really good.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I listened to a few of them and theyre okay.. better than most of the other podcasts I've heard. I dunno I've just never been much of a fan of Podcasts. I like forums like this. :)
talkingdove
Settled in Forks

Post by talkingdove »

hello i have new moon on oidcast in cam ein 2 parts the second parts starts out with alice and bella in a town square how did the y get here at the the end of the first part she was tlking about cliff diving is this in order
Rialle
Settled in Forks

Post by Rialle »

You guys should all go and listen to Temptation. It's a podcast about Twilight fanfic and the fandom in general. What's cool about it is that it's completely different from anything else out there- there aren't any other twilight fanfic podcasts.

http://www.temptationtwilight.blogspot.com
Cathrine
Settled in Forks

Post by Cathrine »

wow there are twilight podcasts? didnt kno bout that lol i need to check them out!
Icon by me.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I like TST a lot, the podcasts are a bit on the long side, but they're so funny.
Kallie and Kassie seem so nice, and they talk about everything and give news as well. I have the most recent on my iPod.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Yesss! Twilight Series Theories is a MUST! :) They're so hilarious. They give brief updates about Twilight and discuss the question of the week, where they'll each take about three fan responses to talk about. They should be updating soon, actually... :)
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants