I went to Forks!

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: I went to Forks!

Post by copper curls »

I am so so jealous of all the people going to Forks, or who have already gone. carrie, you absolutely have to post pictures, because I need to live vicariously through someone. eeeeeek. 7 days. I'm excited, and I'm not even going.

have fun in Forks! :D
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I second that!! Pictures are good! very good! haha I would lurrrvve to go to Forks..! I am sort of afraid of looking like just another one of those tourists that they look at funny though.. heh.. :/
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

TwilightRose1 wrote:I second that!! Pictures are good! very good! haha I would lurrrvve to go to Forks..! I am sort of afraid of looking like just another one of those tourists that they look at funny though.. heh.. :/
They don't look at you funny AT ALL!!! In fact, they liked talking to me and wanted to make sure I was seeing everything I could and having a good time. The people of Forks are super-cool!!!
ImageImage
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I love the people there!!! When I went to Forks Outfitters, there was this really nice lady, who knew me for a Twilight fan right off, (maybe something to do with the fact that I kept pointing and squealing at everything) and she helped me find like every Twilight related item in the whole store. She even introduced me to her daughter who was working there. It was funny listening to the daughter complain on how boring Forks was. But she was an ACTUAL FORKS SPARTAN!!! She went to the high school and everything! :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

^^You are SO lucky!!! It must've been awesome. :D

Love,
*Wanderer*
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Oh good! I still cant wait to go there! :D
singsing_sky
Settled in Forks

Post by singsing_sky »

ShadowNIN wrote:
singsing_sky wrote:Twilight on the Road http://www.flickr.com/photos/difei/3098 ... otostream/
Cool pix! Was Dazzled by Twilight open when you got there or had it closed for the night?
I got there around 5 pm on a Monday and they were still open. It gets dark so fast this time of the year in the North West.

Thanks for the comment, I actually took that picture while driving from Port Angeles to Forks!!! Don't try it at home kids(or I guess on the road?)! I was afraid if I waited any longer, the clouds would cover up the light again. There was an awesome lake / valley right outside of Forks that I wish I could've stopped my car to take pictures, but it was night time and I could hardly see where I was driving so for sure next time!
EdwardsPrincess
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EdwardsPrincess »

I can't wait to go back to Forks! It was awesome for the time that I was there anyway. There was so much that I didn't get a chance to see or do.

Here's a few of my pics from the trip...I've got the rest on my myspace for those interested.(link is at the right...click on the purple ball thingy! ).

Dr. Cullen's Parking Sign at the hospital for those who were asking:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/ ... gSpot2.jpg

Bellas Truck Outside The Forks Commerce Center(Don't mind the frosty windows....it was FREEZING there that morning we were there!!):
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/ ... sTruck.jpg

A view if Lake Crescent on the way from Forks to Port Angeles:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/ ... escent.jpg

View of Mt. Rainier from the Port Angeles Bay:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/ ... ngeles.jpg
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

^^Those pictures are AMAZING :D !!!!
I just love that they added a bunch of Twilight stuff to their town.

Love,
*Wanderer*
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Thats tres cool. :D Its like here in london at Kings X, they put up a sign for Platform "9 3/4" for tourists and fans :) I love it when places do that!