General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xoPearl_Angelxo
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jacob and Nessie

Post by xoPearl_Angelxo »

When BD ended I was really hoping that we'd get ot see more of Jake and Nessie. Hopefully Stephanie Meyer will give their story a try. It would be so much fun to see how their lives play out! I always wanted to see how Jakes imprint worked and Nessie was just a great character!
APPC

avatar by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium

Read My All Original Twilight Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4277830/1/T ... everything
prettyinpaleskin
Wandering Through Town
Location: On the island shaped like a teddy bear! no one? oh fine ireland!

Post by prettyinpaleskin »

hmmm... i dunno how i feel about this...
wel i guess i'm glad jake moved on from bella and also it wasn't some random character who showed up in the middle of nowhere.... and also the explaination of why she felt she needed him so much which annoyed me so..
but then again like its a little weird because
1)shes like half-vampire and they're like mortal enemies..
2)like the quil and claire thing she is a child so its like a little creepy..
3) How is she goona react when she finds out how like obsessed and in love with her mum jacob was and that he blackmailed her into kissing him (which always creeped me out and disgusted me by the way) and had all these not-so-wholesome thoughts about her. and like them getting married and having babies was an option.... how are they supposed to explain all that to poor little nessie?!

oh hey did y'all know straight away that jacob had amprinted on renesmee? i did but like a few people i talked to didn't know for ages.. like until bella figured it out!!
I hate television. I hate it as much as i hate peanuts. But i just can't stop eating peanuts.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

irunwithvampires wrote:I'm...a little bit creeped out but happy at the same time.

...I just don't know what to say exactly. I always knew that Jacob was going to imprint, and I knew that it wasn't going to be easy.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm glad that Jake and Bella can be a part of each other's lives and be family this way, but then I think about the last pages of Eclipse between Jake and Bella, and I can't help but cringe. He's going to be Bella's son-in-law now?

And I was always a little bit weirded about by Quil and Claire too, because she's a baby. But they were side characters so it didn't really matter to me - but now it happened between Jake and Nessie.

I'm not exactly sure what to think. I still have to let it sink in. I'm not against it, but I'm just confused.

I agree 100% with you. It does disturb me a a little when they (werewolves) imprint on babies, or small kids. But it still is cool that Jacob is now still somehow connected to Bella.
cataclysm
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by cataclysm »

xoPearl_Angelxo wrote:When BD ended I was really hoping that we'd get ot see more of Jake and Nessie. Hopefully Stephanie Meyer will give their story a try. It would be so much fun to see how their lives play out! I always wanted to see how Jakes imprint worked and Nessie was just a great character!

I'd love to see a continuation of their story too
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

prettyinpaleskin wrote:oh hey did y'all know straight away that jacob had amprinted on renesmee? i did but like a few people i talked to didn't know for ages.. like until bella figured it out!!
Yes, I knew immediately as Jacob was experiencing it that he was imprinting. All the other guys had said that it feels like your center of gravity had shifted and you feel that your reason for being here is HER. That's what Jacob described, too... so I knew that was it... just taken aback that it was the daughter of his first true love.
silvo_volvo_stalker
Settled in Forks

Post by silvo_volvo_stalker »

When I first read it i immediatly knew jake had imprinted. But the fact it was bellas daughter sounded a bit wrong. I mean he loved bella and the only reason he was attracted to her was Renesmee who hadn't even been concieved yet. It might bit a bit of a twisted child though, vampire, human, shapeshifter?
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Post by porschejacker XD »

silvo_volvo_stalker wrote:When I first read it i immediatly knew jake had imprinted. But the fact it was bellas daughter sounded a bit wrong. I mean he loved bella and the only reason he was attracted to her was Renesmee who hadn't even been concieved yet. It might bit a bit of a twisted child though, vampire, human, shapeshifter?
Yeah, I said that! But after reading Quil and Claires scene i thought it was cute, then as soon as bella had a daughter and edward said renesmee, i knew Jake was gunna imprint!
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

prettyinpaleskin wrote:hmmm... i dunno how i feel about this...
wel i guess i'm glad jake moved on from bella and also it wasn't some random character who showed up in the middle of nowhere.... and also the explaination of why she felt she needed him so much which annoyed me so..
but then again like its a little weird because
1)shes like half-vampire and they're like mortal enemies..
2)like the quil and claire thing she is a child so its like a little creepy..
3) How is she goona react when she finds out how like obsessed and in love with her mum jacob was and that he blackmailed her into kissing him (which always creeped me out and disgusted me by the way) and had all these not-so-wholesome thoughts about her. and like them getting married and having babies was an option.... how are they supposed to explain all that to poor little nessie?!

oh hey did y'all know straight away that jacob had amprinted on renesmee? i did but like a few people i talked to didn't know for ages.. like until bella figured it out!!
Maybe Nessie just....doesn't need to know?
:lol: :?

And I knew immediately. The thing with the strings, that's the way he told it to Bella. Or maybe he said gravity, I don't know but yeah I realized as soon as it was happening.
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
jazjade
Wandering Through Town

Post by jazjade »

fireice99 wrote:I'd just like to throw this one out there. Isn't it possible that maybe Jacob never fell in love with Bella? That he was simply extremely drawn to her, since she had the future of bearing a child in which he would imprint on? Just a thought.
I really like this idea. I think this is what's happening for sure when Bella is pregnant and she tells Jacob that they belonged together, that something just went wrong, but they should have been together all along. Before Renesmee was born, I was really upset by this, like she was really hoping to be with Jacob somewhere in her heart and there was so much pain already for Edward, I just couldn't stand one more jab at him. But, when Jacob imprinted on Renesmee, I went back and read what Bella had said, and hoped that she was really speaking for Renesmee there. I wish Edward could know that.
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

I think that Jacob DID fall in love with Bella. That is why I freaked out when he imprinted on Renesmee. Sure, Jake and Bella were close friends, but he tells her in Eclipse that he is in love with her and that he loves her. Edward even saw this when he dropped her off at the border that one time. He did see a future with her... when they kissed before the fight, Bella says that it was as if their minds became one and she was seeing the future through his eyes, and she saw her 2 little black-headed kids running into the forest. I really felt for both of them when that happened! I always knew that B&E belonged together, but when that happened, I started to doubt! whew!! That's why it is hard for me to accept Jake and Renesmee...but I just have to keep reminding myself that this is the way it's supposed to be!