Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by bite_me »

alinc wrote:If they release a three-disc set I'll have died and gone to heaven
Same!!!

I feel really stupid . . . but which was the field trip scene?

And i saw the cullens walking around and it looked like they were about to catch the bus . . . that is just, completely, I don't know, weird.

or was that during the field trip or something?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
jasper5485
Settled in Forks

Post by jasper5485 »

I loved the movie!! Sure there were certain things I liked and didnt like but for the most part they did a good job. I did not like the tree climbing scene i just thought it looked corny not that i didnt like the idea. I missed the meadow scene in the detailed description in the book.
I missed the Blood typing scene- especially with her aversion to the blood i just think its ironic and would have like it included.
The addition of the nomad clan attacking people was ok. However I did not like the fact that Alice's story was not included. I think that a little bit of character development was missed in the first movie because when they started they only were doing Twilight there was not a confirmed plan for New moon or Eclipse and hopefully Breaking Dawn. I went to see the movie with my friend who had not read the book and I feel that she felt like she was missing something but I think that was only because she saw it with me who had read the book, and I am a very vocal movie watcher when i like or don't like a scene. However my other friend saw the movie with her boyfriend and neither of them had read the book and she absolutely loved it she is going to read the book next so i guess ill see if she thought missed anything after that but both of them said it was a good movie. Hopefully with a bigger budget New Moon will be twice as good.
Kristin9995
Settled in Forks

Post by Kristin9995 »

When you watch the first trailer of movie,which was first trailer.. there were like that Emmett and Edward's scene which wasn't in the movie ( When remmett said to Edward that She's not one of us ).. Am I only one who noticed it ,loL :?: :?: ? ( I haven't read all the 18 pages of comments,lol ) . :roll: :)

:mrgreen: Movie was very very good.. i have like watched it 1000 times and I love it anyways.
pollypollypolly
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pollypollypolly »

Kristin9995 wrote:When you watch the first trailer of movie,which was first trailer.. there were like that Emmett and Edward's scene which wasn't in the movie ( When remmett said to Edward that She's not one of us ).. Am I only one who noticed it ,loL :?: :?: ? ( I haven't read all the 18 pages of comments,lol ) . :roll: :)

:mrgreen: Movie was very very good.. i have like watched it 1000 times and I love it anyways.

It was in the trailer but I don't think it was in the movie?
“This hostage stuff is fun.”

soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

^Nope, not in the movie. Just the trailer. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

bite_me wrote:
alinc wrote:If they release a three-disc set I'll have died and gone to heaven
Same!!!

I feel really stupid . . . but which was the field trip scene?

And i saw the cullens walking around and it looked like they were about to catch the bus . . . that is just, completely, I don't know, weird.

or was that during the field trip or something?
Where they went to the green house, and were making compost tea and whatnot. The teacher was asking for permission slips before they got on the buses.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Kristin9995
Settled in Forks

Post by Kristin9995 »

pollypollypolly wrote:
Kristin9995 wrote:When you watch the first trailer of movie,which was first trailer.. there were like that Emmett and Edward's scene which wasn't in the movie ( When remmett said to Edward that She's not one of us ).. Am I only one who noticed it ,loL :?: :?: ? ( I haven't read all the 18 pages of comments,lol ) . :roll: :)

It was in the trailer but I don't think it was in the movie?

It wasn;t in movie. I hoped that it would be in movie becose it's goos scene i think...
I am wondering ...did they delete much scenses from movie? :(
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

Just read somewhere on the net, Catherine was talking about the DVD (hopefully released February 09) and she said, they have 10 deleted or extended scenes they are going to add to the DVD. She realised fans spotted her mistake by taking the "I Love You's" from the movie and said she was going to put them back in.

Yeahhhhhh

Angel x
Watching Twilight is like my own personal brand of herion. I need my daily fix.
Kristin9995
Settled in Forks

Post by Kristin9995 »

Angel wrote:Just read somewhere on the net, Catherine was talking about the DVD (hopefully released February 09) and she said, they have 10 deleted or extended scenes they are going to add to the DVD. She realised fans spotted her mistake by taking the "I Love You's" from the movie and said she was going to put them back in.

Yeahhhhhh

Angel x
Wow !! I CAN'T Wait !!! :p
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

after watching the movie the first time. i didnt even notice that until my sister said it.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/